Lets chat about the Ford GT

This^.

GOd forbid we have a thread talking about cars and not whos dick is the most crooked, or how people suck, or making fun of something :banghead

No it’s good I guess to have intellectual conversations about something. The idea of the thread is fine.

The thread itself is retarded because people are comparing two cars based on personal opinion from pictures they see online and stories they read in magazines.

99FRC and anyone else thats a hater YES YOU TOO JCLARK. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GT THREAD

Car is the best looking thing since fake tits.

Someone buy one, so I can work on it. NAOW.

Oh haaaii Waaaiin.

The first one I saw had body panel gap (worst on the rear bumper) that changed along the entire line. I checked two more, yep, same thing except the gaps change in different spots now. It’s built by the same fat dude in Kentucky who puts together Focuses and with the same amount of quality control. Major or minor thing, its just a matter of opinion. For $150,000, I figured they’d be identical, immaculate works of engineering art.

Still American. I’m critical because I want the US to win in all things, especially in cars. It’s all out of love.

That fat dude in Kentucky does work. :slight_smile:

Fixed.

Would buy lambo before a dumpy ford product. Ladies would love it.

This for $80K

or this for $150K

I think ill buy the lambo for $80K and put $70K in the bank.

Ford GT is much better looking than the lambo.

IMO Lambos have gone downhill in appearence over the years.

Although the newer murcielagos don’t look to bad, shoulda picked one of those to make your argument and not that POS looking gallardo

im still having a problem with the fact you can get a Gallardo for 80k. Countachs are still well over 100k. There’s a problem there.

Unfortunately for me then I guess, I only factor about 25% of my decision on overall appearance. I value other things more importantly, like overall quality, overall performance, and cost for what you are getting.

And if you have ever driven an older lambo (which I doubt you have) you would know they are shit. I drove a 99’ Diablo SV, highway and back roads, and it was the equivalent of riding in a box truck. Other than looking cool, it rattled all over the place, had warning lights on all over the place, road like shit, overall I would never spend that kind of money on one. I have also ridden in a Gallardo, granted as a passenger you don’t get the full experience it felt 100x better than the Diablo.

You go spend $150k on a Ford GT and ill spend half as much on Lambo and you can sit there and complain that my car sucks because you spent $70K more than me to have a car that “looks” better.

ok i for one and not a huge fan of lambos esp the murcielago. think its huge, slow and just a fat pig. the gallardo is ok but would have to be TT and the superlegerra edition.

the c5-c6 Z is one of my favorite cars eps the TT ones. :wink:

the GT is sick as hell. love how low and small they are. add 2 snails and some nice wheels and u are ballin.

still not feeling the mustangs. sorry but i love the 03-04 cobras, not so much the new styles.

On avergage fake tits usually don’t look that nice

:hug:hug:hug:hug

ill take a C6RS please!

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5904/2008prattandmillerchevr.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

omg C6RS is nasty!

or this

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5454/139842007chevroletcorve.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That’s SW Vette I think. Looks so good just with wheels, lowered.

And :LOL at the people thinking the Lambo is ugly.

That’s the thing with C6Z Vettes, I/E/H tune and you’re at 600rwp. Lowered with wheels and you’re done!

Sick ebay lookin wheels on that black GT with black whees lol

I love that black Z06 with the wheels just above. Shits perfect.