Lets set some things straight here....

Good you are learning. It is not like you have to figure anything out. It is common sense. You would not walk up to some random person on the street and start running your mouth like this.

if you are making posts with valuable content then you should never have to worry about this.

honestly i wouldn’t put it past him

This is exactly what I thought and had there been an alternative around here, I wouldn’t have stayed.

Sorry danhr but the chance to run me off now has passed, but you sure can keep trying if it makes you feel better.

for the sake of humanity, let’s just make believe that I’m not retarded and say that I wouldn’t.

your day is coming. i’m going to get you and your little camero too

I love you

the lack of shit talking isnt what killed pittspeed…there was no influx of youngins coming in when the old heads kept dropping off like flies. Pittspeed/psr came in at the height of a craze (partially because of F & F). 5 years ago VIP would have been full on a friday/sat night… this year there was no one… No youngins to replace the old heads. For those who stick it out things are never like they used to be. im sure it will pick back up again… i’m sure those guys that raced in the early 70’s experienced the same decline during the gas crisis years.

I hope the forums become more diverse from this…stop bitchin everyone. there has been more posts on pittspeed post merger than anytime i can remember.

tru story

what the fuck do u two no0bs know,not much!

This is awesome. First I would just like to throw it out there to all the people complaining (which I know half of you are really just being jagoff’s) that if anyone would have shown initiative to actually do something within the community we would have had your back. (Ask *slim Joe, he’s the one that got the ball rolling on the BRA.) The BRA of course started TWO (=2) YEARS ago, and after that nothing of much really happened. No one seemed tight nit (like it once was) for meets, races or hell even posting on the board. I know alot of you think that new members just come along on boards like crazy as you see with others like HondaTech, LS1Tech, and Quikblewupmyshyt.com but you have to realize this is a niche, within a niche… within a niche. During the heyday of PITTspeed there was extensive marketing being spammed out just to bring in those newbs to get bashed on (Holy hell you remember the camo painted honda civic kid? priceless!), but this intern lent most of them to leave. Who knows if that didn’t happen this board could be pretty robust, but it is what it is.

The new opportunity on the horizon (brought to you by NYspeed) is something that could take off, and have PITTspeed bigger then it ever was during its prime (Of course if they handle it right : ) ).

It is sad to see it go into someone out of state, but as I mentioned no one would man the fuck up (except for Laura, she actually has a penis). So more props to them, best of luck to you ladies!

The morale just sunk into deep hole of a cancer vagina. That is a shitty way to insult members who have stuck around.

If anything your moral should be up, the board is staying alive.

Well if that’s situation so be it, Therefore I request your registration title should be outsourced to India.
Unbecoming a moderator, job goes to an indian and the members have been outsourced to NYspeed. Sounds fair to me.

I agree I’m tired of working for free.

You may have stuck around, but in no way did you ever help this forum. Hell, you back stabbed it by giving out your password to sammy when you were a mod. Your 2 cents is worth shit in my book. Either embrace the change or GTFO

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

lol… This is hilarious coming from the guy that flips shit anytime a meet is setup in the city!

I’m sitting here watching the jersey shore reunion show and they’re all bickering the same way you cunts are. Get over it, we’re here now, not much you can do about it

Josh called me about this…lol

I guess i don’t get on the boards enough during the day what with having a job and all. Still, very flattered that i got a 50 year old dude that upset.

I hope you guys realize i am just doing what you advised… dealing back the shit you’re giving out… i just prefer not to swear or be crude about it.

hope things smooth and and continue to prosper

That is correct and was well worth it. Also gave to spanglar then you back peddled deleted / edited your post. weird guy you are.

You are a 30+ alcoholic truck driver that lives at home. Should you really be casting stones? #Just Saying - Like this Comment

thats about a ****** move to call that out. Do you knwo his story on to why hes at where he is? answer is no. To some family means more then being elsewhere, also when is a truck driver a bad living?