lets spray paint my first post

heyyyyyyyyyyyy, this is my first post. my friend “eat world” told me about this site. i have a 91’ red mazda miata. yes i know its a homobile. but its really light and has alot of potential. I dont have much dont at the moment, just a stationary head light conversion, fiberglass vented hood, and parts in my room that i bought and dont want to put on like a apexi n1 turbo muffler, autometer lunar tach, 2 MMATS Pro 10’s/700 watt MMATS class D amp. i bought wrx blueand a gun to spray, but dont have a garage…i plan on doing alot more engine work once i get the balls up to rob a bank.

welcome, swap a rotory turbo in there, if it will work that is

welcome, i may know someone that can paint your car…decent price, depending

welcome:beer:

quik… ill be gettin mine sprayed her come spring… what price u callin for

welcome:cool:

5.0L swap > rotary

we’ll have to look at hte car to give a price. price also depends on what style of paint job, material, rust work, body work and etc

well ive did some research on the 5.0 swap, its like almost 20 g’s. www.monstermiata.com and i tried to find out how to do the 13b rew swap but i cant find anything on it, ive seen miata’s with it in mags, they do 0-60 in like 4.8 seconds. its incredible. hey Quik, i bought all the stuff like primer, paint reducer, yada yada yada, and a SHARPE gun. so i was sorta planning on doing it my self so i could learn. but i might be asking u later on about ur guy that paints haha. im prob never gonna be able to find a garage.

no problem, Actually oneslowbowtie is the one I work with on projects

is that ur bike man? its nice as hell. anything done to it?

yes my bike, you can see more pics of it if you do a search of Stunt pics at heinz field. Slip on, flapper mod, filter mod and a few comsmetic mods

kidRobot your more than welcome to post in other threads.

Welcome Again :beer:

welcome aboard!