Another New Kid

Hello I am new to pittspeed but i used to be in the crooked euros that was tons of fun and after I sold my golf i thought i would be lost but now I have found this site and i hope it will fill like home. My car i have now is a 1986 Mazda Rx-7 GXL with a 13B rotary and I am just finshing my auto to 5 speed swap the car has 75,000 original miles on it and i got it at a good price. What i plan on doing in the near future is to put a 5.0 from a mustang Gt into it concidering i have almost all the parts to do it like an engine board .030 over with teflon coated side skirts on the pistons .020 shaved off the heads and intake, 3 angle valve job , 204 to 214 duration cam high rise intake carter 625cfm carb underdrive pullies and ac eliminatior I also have a T5 five speed or a T10 4 speed transmissions. I think this car would pull its own weight but i refuse to do the swap untill i blow up the rotary which with the way i drive could be any time. Well go to go to The Mazda dealership now i need a rear tranny seal and shifter bushings.

welcome:beer:

dont worry… toss some boost @ the rotory and it’ll blow…

welcome :cool:

Welcome, swaps are cool…

welcome

to

the rock

welcome

welcome, what was your name with CE?

welcome

Welcom Did you know that mazda is japanese for wisdom?13b is very boost friendly I say boost it till it flys out from under the hood .then come see me I have a 5.0 complete and running for sale.