Saying HI again!

Well I figure I haven’t been on here in awhile and this is one of the few areas I can post in. Well the tC has been kind of put on the back burner as far as trying to make power with it. I did some suspension and ICE work with it and I’m happy with it for now. The new project is an 88 Rx7 GXL. Rotary is out and disassembled and after thinking about it I can probably do a V8 swap for about the cost of rebuild kit for the rotary. I had forgotten about this place until my friend mentioned I should look on here for parts etc. And within 5min I had a motor an trans. wtf? Anyway you’ll probably see some more post as the project progresses. It looks like we have some good resources on here so I’m definitely going to take advantage of them :3some: . Well thats longer than it needs to be but. Hi again.

welcome back

Welcome back. Good luck with the project!

welcome…any pics…and what motor and tranny u going with now?

u need five post to post in the other forums!

welcome

hi again

welcome

I’ll have pics up in a while. I’m still kind of in the air about what motor. I know there is a 302 on here for pretty cheap. I’m kind of a fan of GM motors though. I still have a lot of research to do on that end of the project, so basically I’ll be doing paint and other cosmetic/minor stuff till I figure out what to do.

HI!

Welcome

Welcome back… Put a Terminator 32V in that RX7!

Welcome

welcome

Maybe someone could hook me up with an LS7. I’m sure that would get it moving quite a bit. :boink :hsugh: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

welcome back

welcome back

welcome

Thats not true I still can’t post in other forums?