lexus is300 engine question

i need to know if a lexus is300 like 01 and up if it is a 1jz block or 2jz block or other i know it is a 3.ol which leads me to the 2jz but idk. any help would be great.

J
Z
G
E

Yes, its a 2JZGE. Why do you want to know? If you’re planning on getting one theres a few things you will want to look for.

yeah. i just got one. 5 spd, and lsd are a must! only thing i will miss in winter, if i decide to drive it is heated seats. Navigation would be nice too, but it wasnt worth waiting for.

threads like this scare me, because it appears that you might be planning to do custom work/mechanical repairs… yet your too incompetent to do a 3 word google search and make exactly 3 mouse clicks. :bloated::ham:

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:33131"”]

threads like this scare me, because it appears that you might be planning to do custom work/mechanical repairs… yet your too incompetent to do a 3 word google search and make exactly 3 mouse clicks. :bloated::ham:

[/quote]

so true…

2JZ ENGINE! NO SHIT!

dam… im soo fast… and soo dam furious!

no no no its not like that, i was 99% positive it was a 2jz-ge but this kid who thinks he knows more than god thought otherwise being a 1jz. but that being said over in japan there was an is200 which WAS equipped with the 1jz but the only models sent to the us and europe as newly modeld the is300 only equipped as the 2jz-ge. Where as the different models over in japan had more engine options being the 4 door or the wagon. I just needed proof to show the tool that hes not as smart as he thinks he is. i can talk all day but it doesnt mean he’ll listen. if he hears it from others, he loses. hahaha

[quote=“sweet89s13,post:8,topic:33131"”]

no no no its not like that, i was 99% positive it was a 2jz-ge but this kid who thinks he knows more than god thought otherwise being a 1jz. but that being said over in japan there was an is200 which WAS equipped with the 1jz but the only models sent to the us and europe as newly modeld the is300 only equipped as the 2jz-ge. Where as the different models over in japan had more engine options being the 4 door or the wagon.

[/quote]

word.

thank god.

Make sure u get teh JDM 2jz, mad faster yO! :bloated:

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:7,topic:33131"”]

2JZ ENGINE! NO SHIT!

dam… im soo fast… and soo dam furious!

[/quote]

what the fuck are you yapping about?
its twice what u got so I would keep quiet

[quote=“rj-92,post:10,topic:33131"”]

Make sure u get teh JDM 2jz, mad faster yO! :bloated:

[/quote]

Quick, jump on the nyspeed Hate train because you have nothing intelligent to add