LF: Fender Roller

Sure, but it all depend on the price. I have though of buying one a renting it out for use.

However i can only find the eastwood one and it is quite a bit of money.

streach da tire!
I got 9.5" in the rear with NO modifications to rolling with a +19.

Now try to fit 13"x18" -2 Offset! I have more of a delama that all of you and that little measuring rular would hardly measure my dish. JK

Those 10’s will fit nicley. Just so what Rob sr20detsilvia did!

I know of two fender rollers in Alberta that shops own. One in Calgary and one here in Edmonton.

I believe it’s Modern that owns the one here in town, can’t remember exactly; I’d have to make a call.

Would anyone be interested in pitching money for an NECC community fender roller? I should have one bought (with robb and garagefujimoto) quite soon hopefully though. Give me a week and i could have it ordered, and then i could rent it out to you. Let me know, thanks, chris.

The eastwood one is the only roller I would buy! As far as I can recall the shop in calgary that has one rents it out for $100 a day, if you wanted to pitch in $100 and use it for a week, a month, whatever, however long you need it and then use it for free any time after that if you need it! Let me know what you think.

Depend on what kind of fender roller you will get. (ghetto= baseball bat??? or an eastwood)

I would definatly be down to pitch in.
But so far i have found that modern autobody has one (will not roll with out a full re-paint of the quarters and they will not pull the fender)
And tunerworks in Calgary will rent out the roller for about 100/day. But to get it back to edmonton and roll then go back will definatly be more than 1 day.

Oh and i am streaching the tire. But what is the point to doing a 215 on a 10 when i could have stayed with a 215 that was on my 7. A little streach is ok. Oh and here is a 17x10 +15 with a 255. W
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8659/2555fw1qv.jpg

Id want it to fit a little tighter than that^^^^ Maby almost needs a little 1/4" spacer. Looks good though! Thats a nice roll!

That’s what I ran on the rear of my s14 was a 255 and it looked awesome, not super stretched but just enough that the sidewalls were rounded in a bit.

And to think im putting 225’s on my 10" wheels… 8)

Yea but you have to have some room for the fat chicks in the back. or suspension travel. But it is a nice roll and he did not even chip or crack his paint to much on it.

So when is this community buy happeneing :E

Hey, sorry to drag this thread back up from the dead, but i just though id mention that i have ordered the eastwood fender roller and it will be for rent to anyone who wants to use it. PM me for more info. Thanks, chris.