LF: Fender Roller

Hey

I am looking for a fender roller to rent/use or buy.

I do not need it right now but perferably before summer.

And no a baseball bad will not work because i need to roll and PULL.

If you have one or know someone or someplace who has one please let me know

Rob

All i have to say is HA!! :lol:

hey man i rolled and pulled with a baseball bat! u need different sizes of rims!

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4364/silviabodywork0035dj.jpg

Umm i am pretty sure i will have to pull more than that.

Matter of fact i need to pull about 1 inch out.

it can be done with a bat but the roller works much nicer :slight_smile:

Yea pics are here
http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=529
17x9 +20 Front
17x10 +35 Rear

Tires will be 235 and 255’s

rob u can run as big of tires as me

ahh 17x10 FNO1R u see how much mine is rolled and pulled! u should fit PURRRRFECT with 3/4 of an inch pulled out! thats what that is right there!

Yes i can but mine mine will look better. And i can brag that my rims are bigger than yours

my car will still be faster

Umm lets see
Stock T25 VS your GT2540R
Stock 370cc VS you 550cc

Do i need to say more???

Ok what was your bud park time???
13.5 @ 104???

Oh wait you broke down So

STOP CLUTTERING MY THREAD :finga:

jamie smash :axe:

17x10 +35 you might need a spacer, could possibly rub on your damper

Don’t mean to hijack the thread but will 17 X 10 +18 need rolling and pulling? I’m going to assume yes.

mostlikely anything 17x10 with what ever offset will need rolling

I have been told by SPL that the 17x10 +35 will work without a spacer. But i might toss one in there to even it out to the fronts.

17x10 +18 Will definatly need a pull unless you want to run 3.5 degrees of camber and a 215 tire.

My friend had the same width in the rear with a ZEAL Function damper set and he rubbed on the chasis even with quite a lower offset than what you are running at the moment, just a little hint from my past experience

wow thats not gonna work at all, i hope you didnt just pick some random numbers out of the air for those offsets.

17x9 wont work with out spacer
nor will the tire with stock fenders.
17x10 +35 thats not gonna work either… maybe with spacer and a straight wheel

No pulling required with those offsets forsure.

Umm i have fitted jamie’s 17x9’s +20 on and they do clear the coilover in the front, by about 7 mm’s

And anything will fit is is all a matter of a pull an camber. And i will have to pull for sure.

Thanx for trying.

Different coilovers take up different sizes so the wheels depend on the coilovers.

Hey Rob, I have been contemplating buying a roller, if you would be interested in pitching in a bit and then using it for as long as you need let me know, thanks!