LF: New clutch - centerforce or ACT

As stated,

I’m looking for a centerforce Stage II or a street ACT clutch kit. I’m currently searching websites for the best price, however if you have one for sale or know where the best deals are please post here.

Thanks

i have a brandnew act 6 puck unsprung hub…i can get them for under $200

pm’d

Sorry to jack the thread , but im lookin for a decent inexpensive clutch for my SOHC any help either dude?

I found a Centerforce Stage II kit for $299.00 and a Dual Friction kit for $329.00

Thanks to all who replied!

where did you find them?

Performance Celler in Stoney Creek (905) 664-3671

So, which one are you going to buy? I am just about to install a stageII in mine in January.

PS: I hope you are replacing the TOB too.

PDM sells centreforce for 240US which is about 300CDN. Wow not a bad find! I’ll be going there :slight_smile:

Andrew

you guys know any good prices for sr clutches?

So, which one are you going to buy? I am just about to install a stageII in mine in January.

PS: I hope you are replacing the TOB too.[/quote]

I got the dual friction and I checked out the Centerforce TOB too ( $58.00 ). The TOB is made in Japan and isn’t even stamped with the brand image. I’m going to get a Nissan TOB…

I’ve dealt with / known the Performance Cellar since 1996, Vince is consistent and knowledgeable. For example I ordered the DF 4hr’s before I posted the prices and picked it up this evening. If I can get a hold of a digital camera I’ll take pics of the disc/PP and post them.

The bearing you get with the CentreForce is made by NSK, they are a leading manufacturer of bearings. The one you order from Nissan will be made in Japan as well.

I payed just under $300 total for my stage II w/TOB.

If anyone is interested, I will probably be able to get that deal still.
(that would be shipped to my house.)

The bearing you get with the CentreForce is made by NSK, they are a leading manufacturer of bearings. The one you order from Nissan will be made in Japan as well.

I payed just under $300 total for my stage II w/TOB.

If anyone is interested, I will probably be able to get that deal still.
(that would be shipped to my house.)[/quote]

That’s not bad at alll, impressive price.