GB: CenterForce Clutches *Completed*

Hey all,

I need to buy a new clutch and I’m sure there are a bunch here that do to. I’m looking into purchasing a ‘Centerforce dual friction’. Complete kit of course. I know these can be had for in and around 300CDN.

If there is enough interest I will approach a few places and see what kind of a deal can be had.

Add your name here if your interested.

1. Andrew

Thanks,
Andrew.

talk to theo he might be able to beat that or match it

I need a new clutch. If the proce is good im in. $300 dosn’t sound trhat bad. How are these clutchs?

its centreforce, they will take a good licking. Good for the occasional track beating and this will also hold more then stock power output.
PDM sells them for 240US + shipping in comparison.

Andrew.

1. Andrew
  2. Avery

I just got mine from Theo 300 with TOB

That $300 was for the Stage II.

I will have a price on the Dual Friction tomorrow.

I need a Clutch That can hold more then 300ftq for a ka. If this dose the job i might be in… i was looking more in the the specs though. How much harder dose this make the pedal?

This is all I can every find Justin. I’m not sure on exacly how much it holds.

“Generates up to a 90% increase in holding capacity over
stock systems. This clutch/disc set is designed for use with
engines producing ‘high horsepower and torque’ output, and
any radically altered high performance street vehicles. This
system is also ideally suited for use with four wheel drive
vehicles. All Centerforce® clutch systems provide smooth
engagement and light pedal pressure without compromising
high performance.”

-Takin from Manufacters Website - www.cenerforce.com

I know PDM talks well of this clutch and so have others that used it, but I can’t tell you if it would hold 300 ftlb’s. You’ll have to research that for yourself, I know it will hold torque in the 200’s cause I have seen people using it with outputs like that on the american boards.

Andrew.

Ok well Get a price with shipping and everything and i will let you konw.

I’ll sell SON members Centerforce Dual Friction Clutches STAGE 3 (pres plate and disc) for $300 plus tax. TOB is $50 more.

I can get 9 for next day delivery. No mins, no timelimit, no BS, full warranty,
NO shipping charges etc…

Pedal pressure is only increased slightly.
If you ordered them today (fri) they would come in Tues(the next day im open.
Depending where you live I can deliver.
SON members only. No honda clutches…Just kidding
Favor sale so no price bitching.

PM ME

I have a better deal then that. If you can beat 329+taxes for clutch,p-plate and TOB we will talk.

Andrew.

$300 Canadian not US before anyone asks.

I realize that. I can get it for 329CAD + taxes. Your price is not bad, we will talk when I have enough interest.

Thanks,
Andrew.

EDIT: Please only use this thread to add your name if you are interested or have any general questions for me. If you are offering us a price on the GB please PM me, I will be dealing with pricing. I don’t want this spewed through my thread. Thank You.

Andrew, I PM’d you with some pricing.

didn’t receive anything, could you give it another shot. Thanks for getting me prices.

Andrew.

I am in if its about 300. Don’t we want to use a OEM TOB? I was told the the aftermarket ones suck?

Nissan will get their TOB’s from the same place the aft. market will get theirs from (Japan). The one I got from CenterForce is an NSK - one of the top brands.

Andrew, I’ll try again, if not maybe MSN?

theokoudys@hotmail.com

the one that comes with centreforce kits is good from what I hear. Made by a reputable company. I have read this on more then one occasion, I’ll see if I can dig up some info on it.

I’m awaiting pricing from Theo. I have a few other places to check, but I’m willing to bet he will be able to get us best deal.

Andrew.

Theo posted this way back:

"The bearing you get with the CentreForce is made by NSK, they are a leading manufacturer of bearings. The one you order from Nissan will be made in Japan as well. "

Andrew.