LF: Roommate

Very nice house near the intersection of Millersport and Sheridan. Looking for a roomate to sign on a 9 (technically 12) month lease. Prefer a student, so I dont get woken up at 4am on a weeknight.

Full story on the house:

Its a two story house with 3 rooms per floor, Boardjnky4 is taking the upstairs to himself and his girl. So we’re looking for one more person to move in downstairs. Full kitchen, living room, 2 car garage (taken by his turbo civvy and my 200sx but there is still plenty of room to work on projects in there).

All utilities are included (cable, heat, electric, water, and cable internet) when you move in you get a bed and a desk. On to the lease, its technically a 9 month lease with summers free, so its 12 months $4200 a year with $300 security deposit. The landlord has had problems with non-paying tenents so he’s pretty uptight about the cash, usually wants a semester and the security deposit up front (thats $2400). But if you’re paying off loans he understands and will work with you, he’s a pretty standup guy you dont fuck him over, he wont fuck you over.

Any questions PM me or email to fmikey(at)gmail.com

yep, mike said it all. we need one more roommate. if u guys need to come take a look at the place, either drop me or mike a pm.

my father is the landlord, so i can answer any questions regarding rent and shit.

when is move in, etc (when is the lease start date?)

well, technically it doesnt start till september. however, the rent includes free summer. movin will be June.

If I planned on being here long term I would be all over that as I currently dislike my location etc. However, first job opp. out of state and I’m out of here.

well this same thing happened with another roommate, landlord is open to subletting.

i also live here right now, he forgot washer dryer in the basement along with a pool table, also everyone is able to park off street due to the parking lot for the park across the street, this house is soo nice, wish i was was staying another year.

for the morning crew

still available