LHD S15 (amazing LHD conversion)

just browsing through one of the forums i go to and found this beauty. wanted to share with you guys so you can see the quality of LHD conversions in the philippines. this is owned by ian king one of the top drifters there. ill try to find pics of his other cars but i already posted a vid a while back of his skyfiro(rb25det powered cefiro ute with r33 tail lights) in action.

+1 for a sexy find. I’m not feeling the CF interior and dash. Its all personal preference of course. I love wingless silvias… wingless cars in general rock (except for wangan wing cars)

this car looks very familiar i think i may even know who the owner is. ian king! yeah he went to drift school. and he used to own the evo 7 used to see him drive around school. this car is sponsored by my friends at bridgestone philippines. nice find.

his name is ian king. i think his family owns the victoria court motel chain if i remember correctly. i used to chill with a few of the guys that drift with him back when i was in the philippines.

youtu.be/QshuBDpV16c

thats him 2:50 into the vid.

not surprised, damm phillipinos,lol, they are bad ass when it comes to making cars look clean and jdm, even more so at reconditioning cars, to me they are the best when it comes to making an old jdm look like it just came out of the showroom, they really love cars and know how to recondition them completely, not half ass like us.lol

I always wanted to go there but my friend told me theres a city there full of ghosts so i never went, but i love the layout of the streets and that island look of phillipines, so chillin.

nice find.

nice nice . . you always get the good finds ass boy :stuck_out_tongue:
keep em coming …

and ismo ur now in my sig

Speak for yourself.

^^^
Agreed

thats not that hard to do. s14 and s15 are direct bolt on parts so a s14 steer rack is all you need and custom dash work.

but i like it mite want to do that later on down the road

I AGREEE THE ride is a beauty on the out side, but not really feelin the interior…
where and when are the drift shows going to happen in T.O.???:R :C :R

This was way off. How many cars from the Philippines have you seen anyway?
10 nicely done up cars with a person that has the money and patience to actually do that to their car, whereas the rest of the 3,000,000 cars in the country are pure beat up shitbags.

Lets compare that to North America now… Lets say 3,000,000 cars that are eligable for restoration. How many thousands of those cars do you think get concours awards anyway? Hundreds of thousands even? Millions maybe?
Have you ever seen Barret Jackson auctions on Speed Channel once every year, and seen the thousands of cars roll on the red carpet… Again, they’re concours cars.

That’s just one sector of the automobile world. Go to any sector and you’ll see what I’m talking about

its not really that easy to do it that clean. if you notice his firewall doesnt have a hole where the steering rack used to be. that by itself is hard to do with out any sign showing that there was something there to begin with.

not that im defending ismo but you really should see the quality of cars there. no snow and salt means no rust. i see 15+ yr old cars that dont have any sign of wear on a regular basis. i see more evos, stis, rx8s, etc, driving around there than i have ever seen here since driving around the GTA. ive also seen 2 gt40s there and an enzo which both cars ive never seen one driving around in the GTA. heres another very good example of the quality of restoration we do there. http://www.autoindustriya.com/tuned/rides.php?id=6 im pretty sure you’ll appreciate this car. old school car with new school upgrades. heres some vids of some of AUTOPLUS’ customers. they currently have the nismo r34 jgtc car on display at their shop on loan from motul. these were on taken on some of our highways in manila.

youtu.be/yPVxiMepvfg

youtu.be/mMYv3p2URfU

youtu.be/Jph1lX9HRS8

youtu.be/8BZ1rlR8IVk

if you notice its a different yellow porsche from tthe first and second vid. last vid is just a slideshow.

P.S. please pardon the really bad accent from the guy trying to speak english. LOL

OMG hot S15… if only i could own one in Canada

actually cleanly filling the holes in the firewall is really easy for any bodyman.

not to mention you could weld in the one from the s14.

and the wiring and vac line to the booster looks pretty shady…

how ever it does look pretty good, better than alot of those lhd skyline conversions…

Thats one sexy S15

side view mirrors are weaksauce olive0il oil!

everything about that car was sick accpet the effin rear view mirrors i hate thoes :frowning:

no the rear view is fine … side views are fugly gay weak olive0il

wonder wat it would cost to get that beauty over to canada
import fee
car itself
lhd conversion
registration

must be lots of money

anyone kno a good body shop that do conversions in the GTA ?
appreciate it