Project 180sx

so its raining out :frowning:
i have 10 minutes till i have to work
… this is the most sad excuse of a Starting post for a build thread ever…
But i just wanted to share my s15 dash fitment thus far :wink:

And thats how she sits at the moment … its a sad day for the 180 …
But yea gotta go to work … i’ll make this a actual build thread worth looking at once i have more done and some more cash to throw at it but i thought i’d show the s15 dash fitment … was shocked that it fit without having to cut panels :slight_smile:

still waiting on the center console to come in once i have it i’ll update thread

Cheers
Nick

looks good man, keep up the good work

So i got the center console last week Thanks db8 - Great guy to deal with people

Insert Nardi Wheel and some custom switches and were good to go :wink:
On that note looking for small illuminated rocker switches and push buttons someone please either get back to me on here or http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?157081-Good-Local-Stores-websites-that-sell-electrical-components-switches-buttons-Ect

got some pics of it all set up

Thanks for any Help guys will have more pics of setup as it progresses

Nick

Cup holders! :sunglasses:

wow that fits pretty good, and cup holders! come on, thats pimp!

Yea cup holders work pretty good so far fits 2 large coffee’s, a little snug but works haha

diggin the S15 dash and center console

keep up the good work

another picture of today’s brief progress
Went to Nutech in st Catherine … there website sucks but they have alot of stuff in store

so that’s where I’m at for the moment still have to wire it up
probably going to wire the leads up to a single plug so its easy for removal purposes

and i’m not sure what i’m going to do with the old button locations either might have more controls or switches there or might just make a ipod dock set back in it

nick the fitment is damn good man, keep up the good work.

What are you doing for an engine? If im not mistaken Nate kept his?

haha yea i couldn’t afford his engine, I’m planning on getting a s13 blacktop SR

Those switches don’t look lined up, since I am assuming you are going for looks too considering the s15 dash… I’d fix that :slight_smile:

Looking forward to updates

^ yea the one switch is a little off fitment working on it lol

… i need a nice stock E brake handle or a custom one that suits this …Maybe I’ll ask around and see how much s15 handle would cost lol

Still Working on Stereo fitment and Air Control fitment … looking for Good Condition Climate Control … just the standard unit not a Auto climate or anything … the extra harness for this auto climate is taking up space and the car doesn’t have Ac anymore so its pointless …
I have 2 S15 Climate control units but haven’t found any tutorials or success on hooking them up to s13, Any Thoughts or Constructive Criticism is Welcome

Thanks
Nick

More Updates as i work on it …

looks like shit nick! jk. baller. needs moar movement and less cupholders and shiny things

^ lol Working on that

Nice to see my sick momo hub bolts in that shot :wink: haha the wheel looks good in there fren!

my nardi looks good in its new home

sickk

mmm that looks nice…

take the middle three vents out and put 3 gauges?

Once the Car has a need for the Guages Some vents will come out lol