License to carry

Originally posted by Shaggy
I should carry a gun, so i can be More of a man… :eek3:

people like you make me want to carry

Originally posted by Darkstar
people like you make me want to carry

:eek2:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
Any body else have your license to carry,and what do you carry?

yep since i was 21
walther p99
looking to buy a new one somthing a lil more sub compact

carry:

keep by the shower:

Originally posted by Logik
keep by the shower:
why???:confused:

Originally posted by Pewterss
why???:confused:
“I keep a shotty by the shower 'case you wanna shoot me while i’m shittin”

Originally posted by Logik
“I keep a shotty by the shower 'case you wanna shoot me while i’m shittin”
i wouldn’t shot u!!

maybe:sex: :wink:

Just get a good heavy slow hollow point, no need for all that fancy ammo shit for personal protection, all you are going to do with a small caliber hydro shock in cold weather is piss some people off at any distance more than 10/15 yards.

Look at some of the interesting results from those bullets.

Honestly try to be responsible with your ammo, for personal defense you should be carrying soft heavy hollow points that won’t go through the 3 walls in your apartment, the your neighbors and shoot some kid at 3 a.m. in the morning.

Are 15 clip magazines legal in PA? I thought it was 10?

Originally posted by vtecsol
kel-tec 40 cal with federal hydo shocks…super small…best gun in the world if you like jams every 6 shots or so… 1320s new smith is sweet i think that will be my next gun

Originally posted by silvrhand

Are 15 clip magazines legal in PA? I thought it was 10?

:naughty: 15 in the clip and one in the hole…

btw the S&W is just what i carry… i need to take pics of my .45 acp, 2 shotguns, and 7mm rifle. :cool:

Originally posted by 1320
btw the S&W is just what i carry… i need to take pics of my .45 acp, 2 shotguns, and 7mm rifle. :cool:

i got a 7mm-.08 at home…

7mm bullet necked down to a .308

(perfect deer gun for a 12 yr old)

Originally posted by 1320
wanna gun fight?

Colt 45 wherever I go. :slight_smile:

talk about bring up an old post…

Can you guys give me either a link on the web or a run down of how to get a permit to carry?

And do you guys just carry them in the car or on your person?

You will have to go the Allegheny County Sheriffs Dept. in the city. I carry a glock .40 w/ law enforcement mags on myself or in my car 80% of the time. If you want to have a loaded handgun under your seat, you need a concealed weapons permit. Make sure if you get pulled over you identify the gun is there to the officer to avoid a swift beating or worse.

i don’t really understand the need…especially when you’re dropping a lot of loot…

but to each his own.

i’ve been slacking on getting my carry permit. at first I was looking at the Taurus PT111, looks like a really nice gun but my dad and I have two 9mms, so I think I’m gonna get the PT140 in .40 variety.

i have a carry permit… go to fourth and grant downtown and go into the center area of the old jail w here the fountian is… there is a door on the left (walking from grant) thats where you need to go.
i rarely carry… i have it so that i can take my gun to and from the range on me… instead of having my gun in a case and bullets in the glovebox / vice versa… naturally i unload it and carry it into the range unloaded… but if you’re going to own a handgun there is no reason not to get a carry permit.

You go to your county courthouse, usually the Sherriff’s office if I’m not mistaken, they do a BG check, and issue the permit. I had to go to Greensburg since I live in Westmoreland.

1911, sometimes full-size, sometimes a 3.5".