License to carry

i want to get my hand gun license not to carry, but to have a hand gun to shoot. i love shootin handguns but i dont own one and it sucks lol

i do have a nice rem 12 ga supermag and matching deer barrel. 547 grain lead slug at 1520fps… or my 400 grainers at 1700fps…i’m pretty sure i could just about stop elephants from gettin into my house. haha and i got my 6mm rifle with 12x scope and a 6.5mm swedish mauser that i’m good with both to about 400 yards just incase i need long range work. lol

Aas far as the round goes doesn’t mean shit unless u actually KNOW how to shoot distances

i just dont see the need for ppl to carry all the time, to me its not worth it. just carry urself normally and dont go anywhere by urself that u shouldnt go and one would think you would be fine…i love shootin my SKS no i dont have a handgun yet, but when i do get one, i might get a licesne to carry it, just to have it on me to go to were i fire at, but im not gonig to go out wiht it or anything like that

you don’t need a license to own a hand gun, it just makes life a hell of alot easier.

oh, and to answer the original question, I do have a carry permit, and carry piece of choice is a .45. God willing I ever have to use deadly force, I want it to count.

Aas far as the round goes doesn’t mean shit unless u actually KNOW how to shoot distances

thats why i said “that i’m GOOD with” if you could read. lol

glock 19 and love it.

i got mine last summer

went to the beaver county courthouse, paid a few bucks, got a pic taken, and i went and got my S&W 9mm

:cool:

I don’t see the need for people to wear purple socks all the time, to me it’s not worth it. That’s fine, and that’s why I don’t wear them, but I don’t really care if other people do.

I’m really not sure what that was supposed to mean, but those of us who carry more often, just want to be prepared in the event that something does not go according to plan, in a place that’s “safe.” In the event that it does happen, I’d rather shout “Molon Labe!” than grab my ankles.

I would rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. You don’t need a license to buy one or to take it shooting.

Glock 23 .40 cal on my hip. Soon to be purchasing a bushmaster M17.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2b_mFS3WM8

i konw u dont need a license to have one or to shot it, id just have one to have it buy my side like sonny said when i do go shooting

honestly, im not being a dick, did you need to have it yet?

wrong…

here is a pic of a shirt i picked up a while back
this is OG
http://www.coyotescorner.com/images/HS-antique.jpg

i just dont see the need for ppl to carry all the time

You don’t see the need for people to carry all the time…

What if the person in question lives in East Liberty?

What if the person is a 5’6", 130lb woman who works nights?

What if the person lives in Highland Park but has to commute through Homewood?

honestly, im not being a dick, did you need to have it yet?

Yes. Once for sure. Several other times I was damn glad to have it.

i would work nights in East Lib/homewood without a gun :dunno:

anyway…i’m not anti gun…its just that 98% of then time its gonna get you into more trouble…& yeah i know your gonna say well what about the other 2%…its all debatable.
I see both sides, but for me…i know i couldn’t carry a gun.

as far as having a shit load of machine guns…i see no reason.

Its a hobby, just like cars for some of us. I figure that I should use the rights as long as we still have them.

You know your dead wrong to say that 98% of the time it will get you in more trouble.

Walther P99 .40 Cal

I carry a Sig P239 .40cal for shooting and a .357sig barrell for carry.

lets see i work all the time in east liberty and highland park

my mom works at west penn hospital and parks far away and must walk threw there, shifts she works are 5am to 3pm and 11am to 9pm…usally stays late also, she is 5’6 and about 140 pounds, she has had this job for 20 + years and doesnt carry, belives guns are horrible and would only maybe get her in a worse situation. and she has never had the thought of needing one. only real trouble she ran into was in the PARKING GARAGE of west penn, somebody broke into her car and was still in the car when she got to her car, she pulled the dude out threw him against the car and started screaming at thim and shit, he ran away :rofl:

once for sure? wtf happened? i just dont understand it, family lives in the city, and none of them carry, im always down there and never thought have having one or wishin i had one