Lifetime Alignment at Firestone?

Has anybody had any experience with the Firestone on Rt. 5 in Scotia and their lifetime alignments for $150?

I know there was just an alignment thread a few weeks ago, but I’d like specific feedback on this shop if anything. I need an alignment bad before this weekend, then I’ll need another one when I get a chance to put my bushings in, another one if I decide to throw in a clutch this year, and then maybe one more if I scrape enough cash for coilovers.

I would LOVE to just be able to go to Tom at Cooley and have one alignment last me for a while, but it just makes zero sense to do that, this year, at least.

So if anyone has any comments on this shop or any other shop that offers lifetime alignment offers, reply here, plz.

Thanks

I had one done there last month.

My truck wasnt really off but I had new tires put on there and thought it was a good idea to get an alignment anyway.

If you get it done once more its cheaper than paying for two alignments anyway.

Yeah, that’s my philosophy.

Did the people there seem alright? No damage to wheels or sketchy stuff or anything like that? I’d like to save money but not at the expense of having my car screwed up or not getting the specs I want

i work at goodyear and i need to look into this, even though i get free alignments (pain in the ass) this might save some hassle, as i will need multiple alignments soon (some suspension stuff soon, and i need new ball joints) idk

Everything seemed ok when I went went.

I didnt get any custom alignment settings because I just wanted it the right way.

Firestone where I live is a joke. They fuck up so much shit there it’s not funny.

Normal people and shops dont take alignments as seriously as you and I do. I’ve done the Firestone lifetime deal because I HATE when my DD is out of alignment in the slightest. I would’ve been better off just doing it right the first time or paying to do it right twice if I changed parts. Take it some place competent if you care that much about it.

My father in law has the lifetime alingment up here at the one in Queensbury. Anytime he goes in to get either new tires, or even an oil change, he gets an alignment done on his 05 Civic. Havent heard anything bad about it (atleast from the Qby shop).

i think i’m just going to wait until after the bushings are in. so i’ll be WAY out of whack for this weekend, but oh well.

but then i’m probably going to have to drop the motor AGAIN in a few weeks to put on a new S/C belt :facepalm :facepalm

fuck my life :lol

i KNOW i’m going to need at LEAST 2 alignments this year alone… I’ll probably just wait until EVERYTHING is done and then have Tom do it.

such a pain in the ass :Idiots

thanks for the help guys. i guess, like you said, jesse, that is a good deal for a DD but not for a car where you really care about the exact specs.

Exactly. Lifetime of shitty alignments.

Thanks for your input on this matter. :thumbup

:lmao

just called them and asked if with the lifetime alignment I could give them my own specs, they wouldn’t do it because it may lead to uneven wear :frowning: