Link 2 Pics Of My New Car!!!!

Well a cold air, and a bov valve, i took the nismo sticker and the jdm sticker… m thinking of taking off the right hand drive sticker aswell.

saw this car in person and worked on it, definitely a nice car, sr idles really smoothly, congrats man! you might look into getting a walbro fuel pump though ;).

Lol thanks guys, I love her too :stuck_out_tongue: but yea i need to worry about some other parts, and the fuel pump was replaced just before got it…

Yeah, its an OEM replacement, but a walbro would be a nice kick in the pants for the price youd pay for one. :wink:

Yea man… for sure

hey jesse. i knew the previous owner of this car. just wondering, did he say why he was selling the car?

He wants a honda again…

ohhh i has a bad fellings about this

What do you mean by that?

because you said the old owner wanted to go back to honda. which most people on this board would wonder why someone would go back to honda and get rid of a 2liter turbo charged rwd rhd car. i know the guy personally and i know the reason why he wanted to go back to honda. im 99% sure its because of someone with a rsx whispering in his ear.

Lol i saw his friends rsx, pretty nice…

i would trade my RSX for a RHD silvia anyday.

I would never trade my 180 for a RSX

all you need is a bov and maf and your golden. car looks good man congrats !!!

Not as nice as yours, I got a maf now, put it 3 prong and i need a 4, but im going to hit up the scrap yard soon times…

yea i met ted after he got back from your house i think.
he lives a few seconds away from me lol

O true, Ted helped me a bunch…

i have a maf if you want it. and a stock bov.

enjoy her eh, as said before get that walbro after u get the other stuff that u need. The fuel pump in there right now should kick around for a bit as It served well in my coupe.

Shawn, is ur MAF 4, or 3 prong? And I think my car has the stock bov, i may just need to see if its hooked up…