local artist paid us a visit

So has anyone deciphered the original pic? WTF does that say!?! It is driving me crazy, cause I feel stupid for not being able to read it!

yeah it says, hi we are low lifes that have no jobs and we like to fuck peoples buildings up for no reason.

Or it says, Mee Mee Mee Mee Mee, me mever moo mat magain.

I had a friend who used to tag, problem was he did it in Cheektowaga. Mostly bridges, but then he started hitting parks and businesses. He got stupid, he always bought his paint from the same place and kept leaving his cans behind. CPD ended up staking out the store he was buying the paint from and pulled him over when he left the parking lot. The passenger in his truck snitched on him, but all they did was give him community service to clean and repaint the areas he tagged, and gave him a 1yr ACD. He was talented, I could never believe the areas he could cover in the amount of time he was able to do it, even the cops gave him props on the talent, they just said it was not the right place to be doing it. The funniest part was them telling him all the things they went through over it and that they had top call in Buffalo police to make sure it wasn’t gang related. I lol’ed.

is that HDR or am I just to drunk to realize

Buffalo needs as much art as it can get from these guys