Local contractor busted:

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/guilderland-1274283-degree-police.html

I got my kitchen cabinets from this guy like 4 years ago!!! He was awesome back then.

You should say he fucked you over, see if you get some $$$.

nah man, enough people in the world like that already.

+1 man
sue-sue-sue-sue-sue

Good man :thumbup

rofl how fucking dumb can people be? Do you really expect people to pay you for services and not actually do the work, under your BUSSINESSES NAME, and expect nobody to give a shit?

Do people like this just give up on life and say fuck it, lets just do this shit and deal with it later?

anyone else notice that all the pictures of the creeps in news articles straight look like they are guilty? cops should just go around looking for the creepers and doing preventative maintenance. lol

lol dumb!

we were in the paper not too long ago from an assraping from DEC, those goddamn inbred cocksuckers…and yes the homo dec officer is a faggot, no bs. There so fucking asshurt for money they will fine you for anything, a neighbor of mine had a 6in glop of grease on the ground and got a ticket for it…lol fucking patterson

/rant

For real, man… it seems this guy is blind to the real issues of the state. He can’t seem to see the problems we need to have addressed to improve our state, and turns a blind eye to corruption that seems to seep from every single level of government office.

He seems blind to everything going on…