Slumlords, step in here please....

Looking for a few things.

1. a kick-ass realtor. Someone who gives a damn, and is good at negotiations. Properties will be from 2 to 4 unit
  2. mortgage company/person

Loan officer, justin transki 848 7600. Guy was great, answered all my questions and usually got back to me within 1 hr of any voicemail.

My realtor was lorie davey from metro kirsh, she was ontop of EVERYTHING my offers / counter offers were handled in minutes (literally). Anything I asked for she did immediately. Her husband is also a contractor and came along when checking out the homes, told me what would need to be done for inspections and stuff. Saved me a ton of time and going back and forth with inspectors.

Ill try and find her number.

And finally, I had andy (1qikz) bring everything up to code for me. (Electrical stuff mostly)

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I’ll likely be looking for a good contractor also.

My mother is a realtor for hunt. She sounds like the type or person you are looking for. IMO she works too hard for some buyers that don’t deserve it.
www1.huntrealestate.com/realtors/Agent/Carolyn-Alessi/ALESSICA

Let me know if you want me to overcharge you for any work on the joint. Thanks.

if you are really interested in being a slumlord you don’t need either of these things…

just buy like 10million roofing nails. everything can be fixed with roofing nails. floors, drywall, window trim

And duct tape.

Also, makr sure you paint the windows shut

Added to list. Thanks

I will definitely be looking for a contractor for stuff beyond my abilities.

Slumlord is somewhat tongue in cheek. Maybe more of a lord of a country-style of fiefdom.

I highly recommend Christian - http://www.facebook.com/ChristianDeCarolisRealtor

I used him to buy my house and sold 2 of our family homes. He is now working with a co-worker of mine.
If you do decide to use him, let him know Dan Mank sent you.

Classy guy and he will work for you at all hours.

For Mortgage: Anthony Rijos, Wells Fargo. https://www.wfhm.com/loans/anthony-rijos/about.page

He’s a good guy. I’ve known him for years. He handled our primary home refi recently. When we were looking at second homes, he had some good suggestions when we found out Wells wouldn’t write a mortgage on a seasonal home. He even helped us out on some other questions as we worked with another broker.

Get a realtor who will trust you with their passwords!!! so much easier. They have to REALLY trust you tho.
Have any scenarios you buy on? Certain areas, units, etc

Ended up going with Tim Riordan from Keller Williams. One of two Dave Ramsey certified realtors in the area, and the choice couldn’t have been better. This guy was a complete bad-ass, with experience in Multi-familiy, and was a home inspector in the past. Perfect fit for us.

Long story short, we’re closing this afternoon on a 4-unit place on 7 acres up in NW Lockport area.

:tup:

PARTY!!

That looks EXACTLY like what I’ve been looking for. Nice find!

that’s a nice little winch spot for some wakeboarding

Good for you, Jason.

hope you didnt get flooded

Congrats on your purchase. Welcome to the club. Looks like all the trees are dead though. Hope it has a fireplace.

Congrats man! How was the entirety of the closing process? Ill hopefully be in your shoes with my first two places myself by this time next month. So far it’s been a nightmare lol.