Local Dog trainers

my dog has really started barking alot at strangers etc… its really annoying, she doenst listend and doesnt respond to shouting at her or even picking her up… she is a puggle…

i was looking at some anti barking aid’s but was wondering if anybdy knew any dog trainers that would either come to the house or we could drop the dog off there to see what they can do

Get a real dog?

Airsoft gun

get a bbq starter at the hardware store, when she barks… CLICK

read ceasers book

Squirt bottle of water, starts barking, spray with water…worked for a couple of our dogs

no bark collar.

shock collar FTW

you could get an airsoft gun and shoot it in the ass … thats what Skunk and Cam do to me when iget out of hand and it seems to shut me up

edited: because i’m stupid

[quote=“Helidrop,post:9,topic:30877"”]

you could get a BBgun and shoot it in the ass … thats what Skunk and Cam do to me when iget out of hand and it seems to shut me up

[/quote]

HAHHAHAHA it was an airsoft gun…get it right

[quote=“OfficerK,post:6,topic:30877"”]

Squirt bottle of water, starts barking, spray with water…worked for a couple of our dogs

[/quote]

actually… the bottle water does work. worked with both of the dogs i live with

[quote=“Locutus,post:5,topic:30877"”]

read ceasers book

[/quote]

I’ve probably tried all the tricks - screaming myself hoarse, starving them, locking them in a closet for days on end, or just beating them without mercy. But after my third arrest and court-ordered anger-management counseling, I learned to channel my rage into an effective non-violent puppy training tool. It’s called “Dissing Your Dog: how to train your puppy with mockery and verbal humiliation”.

Dissing your Dog

You are suppose to correct the animal before it makes the action, not after.

no bark collar works wonders.

X…

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:14,topic:30877"”]

You are suppose to correct the animal before it makes the action, not after.

[/quote]

that seems to work.
i have a 4 month old black lab puppy.

the other day she was headed for the street at full speed.
but she got a wack on the ass right before she got to the curb.

the next day, she chased her little snoodle puppy friend into the street and stopped right at the curb.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:3,topic:30877"”]

Airsoft gun

[/quote]

rofl

[quote=“Helidrop,post:9,topic:30877"”]

you could get an airsoft gun and shoot it in the ass … thats what Skunk and Cam do to me when iget out of hand and it seems to shut me up

edited: because i’m stupid

[/quote]

:headbang:

yeah im seriously thinking about gettng a shock collar for my puppy.

it seems like a really easy way to remedy bad behavior on the spot

a neighbor of mine has a collar that sprays citronella up near the dogs face everytime it barked…worked wonders for her… dogs = hate citronella.