Training collar

Looking for a training collar for my dog. He is trying to bite tires on cars and trucks he don’t know. I have no idea why now he has never done it before. Anyway let me know if you got something

Thanks

Dude thats awesome, why would you want to correct that behavior lol

Lol yeah have to agree, that is pretty funny

Welll I already ran him over with the dirt bike he don’t chase that anymore but if he gets hit by a car he REALLY won’t chase anything anymore.

ugh i hate these things. theres more humane ways to train a dog. we first took my dog to petsmart when she was a puppy to train her, and since after the class we continued training on our own. the dog now knows voice and hand signals, and no longer needs a leash anywhere unless required by law. i would call around and look into training instead.

On a serious note, taste aversion has proven to be one of the most effective methods of conditioning (avoidance)for animals. You’d want to identify a target vehicle you know the dog will go after, and apply some form of foul tasting substance, obviously considering the health of the dog and tire. Maybe something spicy, hotsauce, something like that, and can be washed off later.

Good luck!

go to petsmart

they sell hot sauce there?