Local flooding 6/28/13

Free rinse with an interior shampoo.

Dry in Springville. If it moves this way I have the truck today so I am safe up to about 3 feet. :smiley:

I have never seen a storm drain geyser like that. Insane.

2 pix

Dude, that’s gotta be photoshopped.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Dude, where’s my car?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1002439_682539971762809_876186646_n.jpg

Holy Crap!!!

Alright, that’s enough.

Nothing in Synder where I am at, but I was over by that area at lunch time getting dog food, holy shit is all I can say.

Holy shit!! I had no idea it was that bad

Did people really try to drive through that? Talk about hydrolocked motors and bent rods. I had no idea it got that bad in some areas

Cant wait to go check on my car later thats in an area where everything floods after a light rain. Yippy lol

I had a blast crashing through that in the X numerous times. Got some pretty wacky looks.

lmao

My rental property is about 3 miles from there and for the first time in 5 years the basement flooded. Dirty and clean water was being pushed into the house and over powered my sump pump and water backup. 10 inches of water.

My 4 neighbors were also flooded. Amhert could not keep up w the water in the systems.

They may be onto something with all those bible stories?