Check out my new lake!

sweet :tup:

Billy badazz across the street took his truck down there and got it stuck, hes currently down there in hip waders

did he hydrolock it

idk its not running atm, he went down there flying through it and it kinda rolled to a stop lol

wtf nothing is flooded here :frowning:

tell him not to crank it or he will seize it up

im in Hamburg we got it pretty hard over the last 40 mins or so, but its clearing up over the lake now, im about 1/4 mile from hamburg beach

Whats a “steet”?

street and a stream? typing pwns me

Thats fucking sweet…sucks to hydrolock a car did that with the firebird before :lol:

I did it with my regal the same day you did that LZ stupid rain

Wasn’t that bad when I did it drove into water car sucked up a bunch and turned off…pushed the car into the dealership I worked at…drained the oil that was filled with water…filled it back up with oil…jacked the rear end of the car up water was coming out even with the middle of the TB butterfly…pulled all the plugs bumped the starter…water shot out of all the spark plug holes…flushed with oil a few more times and off I went.

dynoed 343rwhp a few week later and that was 2003ish? Motor is still running strong.

That sucks lol.

A similar thing happened at my parents house about 10 years ago after a microburst. About 3.5-4 feet of water collected in the low part of the street and some idiot in a volvo tried to drive through it and the car died. The person ended up having to climb out of the sun roof :lol:

I live in the neighborhood on the other side of camp from you… the water flooded my street so high it was into my front yard haha

similiar to you. drove in puddle car stalled.Diesel black guy I never met pushed me home.I cranked the shit out of it.New plugs,new oil,good2go. my neighbor in his neon was unlucky that day.His car continued to run.Then a rod said fuck you I am out.