WATER LOGGED!!! ok, i sank it.

i sank the truck in basically a very large puddle.

the motor didnt go under, but the exhaust did, engine cut out, and will not start, is there any way to get it to start? or any way to drain the water???

oh man. how horrible vague. try using the key? that’s all i can help without more detail. is it turning over? is it turning on?

take the plugs out and blow compressed air in the cylinders…have fun

or spray ether into the intake while turning the key. jk dont, thats prolly bad

How about: IS IT STILL IN THE POND/PUDDLE?

no, its out in my driveway, you can hear it try to turn over but it doenst fully turn over. im guessing hydro lock??

TDC, pull the plugs & insert a vacuum hose?

all the electrical is fine… it just wont fully turn over

hydrolock would sound more like a turn over and a bang while the engine stops all momentum suddenly

so what do i do??

Did you try the two posts that said pull the plugs?

worst case scenario, u have to pull the engine apart. troubleshoot first tho

so you are getting spark then - correct? or are you assuming the electrical is fine. by “won’t fully turn over” you mean cranks w/ no start - I would check your relays and fuse panel for a fuel pump short.

+1

pull plugs, have a friend turn it over and look for water coming from the heads. when the water is done coming out… put new plugs back in and start.

also— pull your exhaust off and drain it.

:word:

all plugs out crank engine over get new plugs. STOP TRYING TO CRANK IT WITH PLUGS IN U WILL BREAK THE MOTOR

no hysrolock would sound like a stater solenoid clicking

:word:

For about the 10th time, take the plugs out and crank it. If it’s fuel injected I would also suggest pulling the fuel pump fuse while you’re doing this so you’re not dumping lots of fuel in each cyl.

This happened to a friend of mine… except water got in his intake as well. He changed the oil (there was a ton of water in the oil), took the plugs out and turned the truck over until water stopped spraying out of the plug holes, then replaced the plugs. Truck started up fine but lost a cylinder.

Good luck