Local non-chain resturants

Bacchus on Chippewa is one of my favorite romantic places. It’s about $120 for two people, but the steaks are phenomenal (I think they’re better than chop house personally) and its quiet, dim, romantic, spacey and the way the waiters work the place just makes you feel like the only one there.

I’d go there over anywhere else, it has become my favorite place over all others.

seriously fuck that…

Shango on main street… yes terrible location… but a new orleans Cuisine in buffalo and a live blues/what ever the fuck they play in new orleans…

I paid roughly 60 bucks between me and the date… and it was more than i could handle…

My brother is actually proposing to his GF very soon, I’m really trying to talk him into doing it there. Its just that awesome

Now you can def. end the thread.

Toro = Phenomenal

Also for a little cheaper I like Curlys in Lackawanna…Caribbean Cuisine.

Oh! Paige’s Whistle Pig.

Good stuff guys!!! Much appreciated!

Off the Wall on elmwood is always good.

True fact, good sir.

I was there last night and out of 4 people at out table who ordered steaks >$30, 3 were cooked wrong. Not to mention they tasted like shit anyway.

So where did you end up going, review?

We went to Still Water last night. I is located on Delaware. Great service…food was excellent! Menu and wine list is good with average meal approx $30. Count on $100 for two.

Sidenote, I went to Falafel bar on Elmwood…

Phenomenal…

The people working there were the jam too…

Did you go just recently? I just went there Thursday after the square and i couldnt agree more, food was great, waitresses were seriously the nicest (not in an annoying way) i had ever dealt with. :tup x 239879292934

Funny thing is i never even noticed it until my friend pointed it out to me so we went there :smiley:

Yeah Mike, I meant to say last night I went, just forgot to type it.

Yeah I ate at stillwater before in the dining room, nothing special. Food was good, but I have definately been to better restaurants in the city. Its more fun just hanging out there, the inside of that place is amazing. You never would expect whats inside by just looking at the exterior of the place.