Local place for AN hardware?

Need some hardware for my Lotus replica, anyplace local?

Ferry Hydraulic

Ferry…

KS Auto

hardware or fittings. all the above places listed are for fittings, not AN grade hardware.

:word:

+1 for ferry, they are the roxor…on walden between union and transit

Hardware, not fittings. This Ferry’s place doesn’t have hardware?

I don’t know for sure… You’d need to call… I figured you didn’t need fittings… everyone else probably thinks you do… I’d give them a ring, can’t hurt. But alot of the people there are kinda dumb, so make sure you tell them what you need… They are a hydraulic supply place, so i question their hardware selection…

Ferry has always had any hardware, tools, fittings, in metric, SAE flare, and AN flare. They have just about anything I have needed what exactly do you need?

Ferry has a great selection of AN stuff in general, so I would still look them up. They’ve always had what I needed, and I would usually go there looking for the most most oddball shit too.

Based off of what, the aeroquip stamp is different for aircraft grade vs all the normal stuff. There is no “an grade” unless your speaking of mil-spec, but no civilain aircraft is needed to use mil-spec anything. I am allowed to use (under 14 cfr part 43 ) to supply my own parts as an owner that meet the original design criteria. For all small aircraft with working pressures under 3,000 psi, anything will pretty much work. How do i know, cause the FAA licensed me to know. The ferry stuff is just as good as anything else you can buy. I would think that car has nothing over 3,000 psi, so your fine.

some 3/8 and 1/2 inch bolts nuts and washers.

It’s not the strength I need, grade 8 will do. It’s the consistency in sizing, and the grip length.

If that’s all you need, just go to Hectors, they have Grade 8. If Hectors doesn’t have it, go to Northstate on Military, or Fastenal in Clarence. Northstate and Fastenal can do a good job of size consistency, especially if you have specifc length bolts or thread pitches that aren’t standard. I had to do that when rebuilding my suspension on my car last year.

I’d only go to Ferry if you need AN fittings, SS braided stuff, or other really weird fittings for pressure (fuel lines, etc).