Local police bust down wrong door

http://www.wkbw.com/Story.aspx?type=ln&NStoryID=19299

Tip for homeowners. If you live next to an abandoned house that people are selling drugs out of, and your house number missing or illegible, you should probably delay movie night, go to walmart, and buy .50 cents worth of stick on numbers to fix it.

:lol:

Thats gotta suck. Good thing no one got hurt.

BPD, assholes. Why would they say they had the rigth house in their statement.I bet you she couldnt sue even if she wanted too.

I dont know. I wouldnt be suprised if she can get something out of it. At least a new front door since the police fucked up and had no reason or right to enter her home.

Wow thats just terrible.

Happens in citys all over. This is why no knock warrents, can be a bad thing. They are fun for TV, until its your house they kick the door in, and rummage through until they realize that its the wrong casa.

Guys… did you read the article? She lives next door to an abandoned house. The abandoned house was 99. Her house is 95, but it was missing the “5” on the house number.

Yeah, the police screwed up, but most of the fault is hers. Fix your damn house number, especially if you live in the ghetto next to a drug house. Don’t tell me that living there she didn’t know there was shady stuff going on next door.

Imagine if they were watching this on TV and suddenly their door was kicked in. Too bad it wasnt on cops.

“Hey check out the news…the cops are gonna bust someone good.”

*Your door suddenly gets kicked in

[quote=“JayS,post:7,topic:28509"”]

Guys… did you read the article? She lives next door to an abandoned house. The abandoned house was 99. Her house is 95, but it was missing the “5” on the house number.

Yeah, the police screwed up, but most of the fault is hers. Fix your damn house number, especially if you live in the ghetto next to a drug house. Don’t tell me that living there she didn’t know there was shady stuff going on next door.

[/quote]

+1 :headbang:

Finally someone knows something!! Every is quick to bash the police for w/e reason. Some logic is finally spoken. Thank you.

it happend on family guy boxxa

[quote=“boxxa,post:8,topic:28509"”]

Imagine if they were watching this on TV and suddenly their door was kicked in. Too bad it wasnt on cops.

“Hey check out the news…the cops are gonna bust someone good.”

*Your door suddenly gets kicked in

[/quote]

:bloated: i didn’t know they aired live drug busts on tv.

“I don’t do drugs and they ain’t no drugs in my house.”

this made me laugh

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:10,topic:28509"”]

it happend on family guy boxxa

[/quote]

HAHAHHA AWESOME!!!

“Hold on, I wanna see what they do with this jackass”

We looking for 99 Titus. I’m telling em this is 95 Titus. This is not 99 Titus.

The only thing missing on my house is a 5. The 99, they said it was 99, that has 99 on it.

I don’t do drugs and they ain’t no drugs in my house. They did it wrong. They did it wrong.

These are all quotes from a Jacquelyn Thomas. Who apparently failed English. I bet whoever writes up the articles for wkbw’s website hated having to quote that lady. It makes my head hurt just trying to decipher that crap.

better than the atlanta cops that lied, and ended up shooting a 92 yr old woman

my dad used to live at 31 titus.

[quote=“9c1,post:14,topic:28509"”]

These are all quotes from a Jacquelyn Thomas. Who apparently failed English. I bet whoever writes up the articles for wkbw’s website hated having to quote that lady. It makes my head hurt just trying to decipher that crap.

[/quote]

Unfortunately its not really any worse than some of the shit people post on here.