Local Rice

Boat trailer wheels ftl

Whatever ya gotta tell yourself PJB. They’re easy to customize fitment, they’re dirt cheap and they look decent. Whatever my next hoopty is is getting at least one set.

Those are Diamond Racing wheels actually Paul. Very legit wheels.

i like the looks of those wheels a lot

They’re really nice wheels, I have a set that my slicks are mounted to.

+1 done up right (fitment, color, stance, etc) they can look good. Plus they’re great for slicks or drift wheels or whatever because its easy to order just 2.

yeah that does make it pretty easy, especially if you bend one or whathave you. i think that mk4 gti and the s13 you posted look awesome :excited

yeah for sure. and they paid less for those wheels than one “ballin” wheel :excited

yeah i looked on their website quick, but didnt see any pricing… i’d assume they weren’t horribly expensive though.
i like those bbs’ you have though, would look pretty dope on my lude i think. to bad im a poor college kid :’(

idc what anyone says i love crager steel wheels on any rwd car (soft 8’s or black D’s)

save up moniez, kiiiiiiiiddd

I got mine for like $75 or $80 per wheel from them.

some prices on one of their styles here

http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/pro.html

Thanks captain obvious.

:facepalm

fail

PWNED!!!

if you still want to sell them next summer, i’d love to pick them up :thumbup

:lol guess i should have scrolled down on the page a little more for pricing info

:lol i should have them 100% done by thanksgiving and then they’ll be for sale on all the veedubz sites. hopefully they’ll be gone ASAP.

:ohnoes i need to get working so i can pick them up from ya then

PM me a ballpark of what you think they’re worth done up to just about 100% perfect condition and we’ll see how far off you are :thumb