Logo Attempts

idea…and a couple of variations…

I like the Cartoony filter Jon… All those rock!!

whoa

a lot of great ideas

oh i like that idea with the cars in the background

im just envious mine isnt in it :frowning:

but we still need shirt and sticker logos

i like chino and zwarbyt

:gay2:

i like there logos silly willy

nice “breaking” design! lol…

i hope the final design will fit the quarter window beautifully…lol…

something small for the bumper will be great also! =)

“Cartoony” one does look really good, except the Civic looks like it’s rusting (not trying to start anything with that)

X…

bump for the new crowd

some of those are pimpness

Yelocity, your last one I like the best, I think we are gonna go with that one… :tup:

Me too, but its kinda hard to read actually, try fading the pictures more, and maybe adding a light drop shadow or something to make the text more visable. There is just a lot going on with it, but i think its a good idea. Especially with that red mr2 i it :tup:

:rofl:

^^^ Word it is hard to read, sorry Jon.

Well so much for making actual logos :slight_smile:

As Pumice would say, a logo needs to be simple and have no color / no fine detail so that it can be printed (shirts, stickers, etc.) for low cost and stand out.

SR20DETg20girls and chinos fit this definition the closest, but still would be difficult to reproduce outside of the internet.

Remember, the thread title says forum “logo” not forum “banner” :tup:

Exactly…

I like Yelocity’s also, I prefer the clearer one (1st) without much of that artistic cartoony affect. Jon if you have time, try a vertical/horizontal “blinds” effect? I think that’d look sweet…

on whole heartedly agree

^^As a banner, not logo :slight_smile:

The problem I’m having is trying to find something universal, something all car people, all makes / models / etc. can be happy with… yet something original that stands out.

Well here’s another quick shot at it;

http://users.adelphia.net/~joshparr/images/Tryagain.jpg

Sticker/Logo (Can be all one color, but just to show that it could easily be used as such):

Banner (Could use some more touch-up tho and possibly a new slogan? :slight_smile: ):