Logo Vote

Adam: Stop putting apostrophes on every plural word!

:wink:

whose name is also adam?!

Dos!

If you’re looking for feedback you need to be receptive to negative feedback.

[quote=“redrum,post:64,topic:26164"”]

If you’re looking for feedback you need to be receptive to negative feedback.

[/quote]

i was looking for votes, not feedback.

[quote=“vq30de,post:57,topic:26164"”]

Jesus.

Dos is a legitimate web designer. Woo hoo. So is Dozr…

There are probably more aspiring web designers than there are aspiring actors and singers combined…

Better get working boys…

[/quote]

I question your definition of legitimate, and aspiring. It would be pretty tough to associate dos and myself in terms of skills or career level.

[quote=“DrDoS,post:65,topic:26164"”]

[/quote]

but asking people to vote is asking for a form of feedback :wink:

[quote=“DrDoS,post:65,topic:26164"”]

[/quote]

http://trashpile.net/upload/zeldanolife.gif

[quote=“dozr,post:66,topic:26164"”]

It would be pretty tough to associate dos and myself in terms of skills or career level.

[/quote]

wow, what a pretentious statement :roll2:

[quote=“dozr,post:66,topic:26164"”]

I question your definition of legitimate, and aspiring. It would be pretty tough to associate dos and myself in terms of skills or career level.

[/quote]

LOL!

And why are you so arrogant? Do you do anything meaningful with your life? Or just design a few webpages?

[quote=“vq30de,post:70,topic:26164"”]

LOL!

And why are you so arrogant? Do you do anything meaningful with your life? Or just design a few webpages?

[/quote]

vq30de, Your ignorance makes you look stupid…

Sureshot!, I am not sure what is up with your personal grudge against me, I’ve heard all about how you “hate” me, but I have never been sure why. I don’t think I’ve ever even met you.

Why don’t we grab a beer one of these days so you can be sure that I am everything you think I am (or am not).

you just want to get into his pants, get him all drunk… toss in a pill or two in his drink… BAM naked on your bed with his ass cheeks spread wide…

[quote=“dozr,post:71,topic:26164"”]

sureshot!, I am not sure what is up with your personal grudge against me, I’ve heard all about how you “hate” me, but I have never been sure why. I don’t think I’ve ever even met you.

[/quote]

i don’t >hate< you. that emotion is reserved for people i really know, have interacted with and who have intentionally done wrong. we can have a beer sometime if you want, i guess, but no ruffies.:banghead:

Sureshot!, I am not sure what is up with your personal grudge against me, I’ve heard all about how you “hate” me, but I have never been sure why. I don’t think I’ve ever even met you.

Why don’t we grab a beer one of these days so you can be sure that I am everything you think I am (or am not).

[/quote]

Sureshot hates everyone…

vq30de, Your ignorance makes you look stupid…

[/quote]

My ignorance? You think I give a shit what anyone here thinks of me? You think I give a shit what YOU think of me? 99% of the time when im on here, im busy doing something else, so very rarely do I put forth a well thought out response. I just dont care.

Youre the one jumping down dos’s throat. At least his work is aesthetically pleasing. Your sites are rather meh…

So Dozr, your arrogance makes you look stupid, when in reality, you have nothing to be arrogant about…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:74,topic:26164"”]

Sureshot hates everyone…

[/quote]

just the arrogant and pretentious! :headbang::smiley:

barronvonWortzen: im pretty arrogant
Sureshot!: pretentious is the key word
barronvonWortzen: but im pretty confident im a lot smarter than him
Sureshot!: pretentions = thinking you are sweet when you have nothing to be sweet about
barronvonWortzen: lol i dont think im sweet at all
barronvonWortzen: i just know im smarter than most people

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:74,topic:26164"”]

Sureshot hates everyone…

[/quote]

not me <3

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:78,topic:26164"”]

not me <3

[/quote]

<3

[quote=“vq30de,post:75,topic:26164"”]

Youre the one jumping down dos’s throat. At least his work is aesthetically pleasing. Your sites are rather meh…

[/quote]

Aesthetics have little to do with a well designed web page. Like your field, structure is key…

Just a thought…