Logo Vote

[quote=“Daddie,post:80,topic:26164"”]

Aesthetics have little to do with a well designed web page. Like your field, structure is key…

Just a thought…

[/quote]

I understand, but from the perspective of most users, how it looks is the most important factor…

generic point ended with ellipses…

[quote=“Viper966,post:68,topic:26164"”]

http://trashpile.net/upload/zeldanolife.gif

[/quote]

you really don’t have a clue do you?

[quote=“vq30de,post:75,topic:26164"”]

My ignorance? You think I give a shit what anyone here thinks of me? You think I give a shit what YOU think of me? 99% of the time when im on here, im busy doing something else, so very rarely do I put forth a well thought out response. I just dont care.

Youre the one jumping down dos’s throat. At least his work is aesthetically pleasing. Your sites are rather meh…

So Dozr, your arrogance makes you look stupid, when in reality, you have nothing to be arrogant about…

[/quote]

blah blah blah. Again, your ignorance is making you sound stupid.

lol ok

edit: the 2 masters degrees ill soon have say otherwise…

[quote=“vq30de,post:85,topic:26164"”]

lol ok

edit: the 2 masters degrees ill soon have say otherwise…

[/quote]

Just because you have intelligence does not mean you are not ignorant. I would hope that your school would have taught you the definition of ignorance in all those years.

You are ignorant about design, about the web, and specifically about me. You know nothing about me and who I have done work for, so who are you to comment? You make a fool out of yourself pretending you have a clue of who I am and how good I am at my job.

Do I know who you are, or what you do, or how good you are at it? No, so I would never comment on it… Doing so would be IGNORANT.

[quote=“dozr,post:86,topic:26164"”]

Just because you have intelligence does not mean you are not ignorant. I would hope that your school would have taught you the definition of ignorance in all those years.

You are ignorant about design, about the web, and specifically about me. You know nothing about me and who I have done work for, so who are you to comment? You make a fool out of yourself pretending you have a clue of who I am and how good I am at my job.

Do I know who you are, or what you do, or how good you are at it? No, so I would never comment on it… Doing so would be IGNORANT.

[/quote]

you know what’s funny I could say the EXACT SAME THING about you.

[quote=“dozr,post:86,topic:26164"”]

[/quote]

I judge you based on how you present yourself. You present yourself like a giant asshole. You have links to your work in your sig, I can look at it and make judgements and comparisons. If I posted links to my work, you would do the same…

You are a giant asshole. You, violator, and walter should all get married, sit in a house and reflect on how much better you are then everybody…

edit: I think your post was a bit autobiographical, wouldnt you say?

YOU GUYS CAN ALL MARRY ME AND THEN WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

… or something.

[quote=“dawn,post:89,topic:26164"”]

YOU GUYS CAN ALL MARRY ME AND THEN WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

… or something.

[/quote]

Can I marry you?

[quote=“vq30de,post:88,topic:26164"”]

I judge you based on how you present yourself. You present yourself like a giant asshole. You have links to your work in your sig, I can look at it and make judgements and comparisons. If I posted links to my work, you would do the same…

You are a giant asshole. You, violator, and walter should all get married, sit in a house and reflect on how much better you are then everybody…

edit: I think your post was a bit autobiographical, wouldnt you say?

[/quote]

LOL. Only one link in my Sig is client work and it’s only there because it is relevant to this forum. I could list my fortune 500 clients on there, but I don’t need to.

I worked for a fortune 500 company too…

I hosed off floors…

[quote=“DrDoS,post:87,topic:26164"”]

you know what’s funny I could say the EXACT SAME THING about you.

[/quote]

I have pretty good knowledge of what you have done and who you have worked for. I also know this industry much better than you do. I wouldn’t exactly call that ignorance. Maybe a minor amount of ignorance on not knowing specifics of your resume, but not nearly in the capacity to which I was referencing in my previous post.

jesus shut up…

nobody cares anymore…

[quote=“dozr,post:93,topic:26164"”]

I have pretty good knowledge of what you have done and who you have worked for. I also know this industry much better than you do. I wouldn’t exactly call that ignorance. Maybe a minor amount of ignorance on not knowing specifics of your resume, but not nearly in the capacity to which I was referencing in my previous post.

[/quote]

you have only seen what i have put on my site. There are quite a few different projects that you have no clue about…

And another thing. Mr.Hotshot web designer LETS SEE SOME OF YOUR WEB SITES!

the ones i have seen you produce are exactly “meh”. The code is clean but so can any 16 year old kid come out of high school do the same shit you do. So PLEASE PLEASE show me some site’s that you find you put your best work into.

huge n3rd battle

[quote=“vq30de,post:94,topic:26164"”]

jesus shut up…

nobody cares anymore…

[/quote]

then why keep responding? :headbang:

haha nerd fight!

Dos dresses fancy, Dozr talks fancy

whos gonna win?

[quote=“DrDoS,post:95,topic:26164"”]

you have only seen what i have put on my site. There are quite a few different projects that you have no clue about…

And another thing. Mr.Hotshot web designer LETS SEE SOME OF YOUR WEB SITES!

the ones i have seen you produce are exactly “meh”. The code is clean but so can any 16 year old kid come out of high school do the same shit you do. So PLEASE PLEASE show me some site’s that you find you put your best work into.

[/quote]

So are you saying any 16 year old kid can do something that you cannot?

Knowing both of you…I can say

Dozr > DoS