LOL@email from Howard at Redline...

exactly.

If redline is out to make bank, then so be it. If they want to tailor their resume towards rich dick customers, then so be it. If they make some people happy and completely piss off others, then so be it. Bottom line is only about 3 of us on here have the car, the money or the DSL’s to even bring a project to the table at Redline, so who the fuck cares.

My business won’t ever go there, because I am broke, don’t have the platform, and can build my own shit an be happy with it. So fuk-um.

For what its worth, they guys across the street had MANY sour confrontations with them/HIM and stopped talking to them. period. But that goes to show you the 2 major sides of the fence, or Central Ave actually.

Albany Speed Shop: down to earth, willing to go the extra mile to help a brotha out, wont rape you on the charges (actually hand out great deals and cut people breaks when they feel they can), wont put themselves on a pedestal and ask you to suck them off because they do magazine quality work. They are people who will invite you to their house to hang out and BBQ. They are out to make friends through good business practice.

Redline: Just negate everything above.

Disclaimer: I am biased by ASS, yes. But that’s because of the partnership opportunity THEY opened up to me. ALL they guys working there are people I would invite to my house for a weekend, that’s should say A LOT about the people they employ. Ohh ya, and once my car is built it has a target on a redline car for its first kill. :thumbup