LOL@email from Howard at Redline...

<always willing to abuse mod powers

:ninja

pretty epic in here

I don’t get all the hate. People are different on the net then they are in person.

Howard seems pretty successfull, and every encounter I’ve had with him has been good.

His glass business is so successful that he gets to pick and choose his customers @ Redline.

he didnt choose me :frowning:

Pre model year 2005+sub 5K rimz=YOUR DONE

and what was i a asshole lol

=

Lols were had :lol

<-----SEE AVATAR

exactly.

If redline is out to make bank, then so be it. If they want to tailor their resume towards rich dick customers, then so be it. If they make some people happy and completely piss off others, then so be it. Bottom line is only about 3 of us on here have the car, the money or the DSL’s to even bring a project to the table at Redline, so who the fuck cares.

My business won’t ever go there, because I am broke, don’t have the platform, and can build my own shit an be happy with it. So fuk-um.

For what its worth, they guys across the street had MANY sour confrontations with them/HIM and stopped talking to them. period. But that goes to show you the 2 major sides of the fence, or Central Ave actually.

Albany Speed Shop: down to earth, willing to go the extra mile to help a brotha out, wont rape you on the charges (actually hand out great deals and cut people breaks when they feel they can), wont put themselves on a pedestal and ask you to suck them off because they do magazine quality work. They are people who will invite you to their house to hang out and BBQ. They are out to make friends through good business practice.

Redline: Just negate everything above.

Disclaimer: I am biased by ASS, yes. But that’s because of the partnership opportunity THEY opened up to me. ALL they guys working there are people I would invite to my house for a weekend, that’s should say A LOT about the people they employ. Ohh ya, and once my car is built it has a target on a redline car for its first kill. :thumbup

Nah, you’re good peeps meatpaws.

A lot of people on here seem to have heavily biased opinions against Howard with little to no experience. The problem is that of those people I know on here and actually respect, got fucked by RLMS. That being said, I couldn’t care less about them because I don’t have a Vette, nor ever plan to. He has a great reputation with some people, good for them. To be honest the only thing I strongly dislike about RLMS is their nut swingers and the personalities of his customers (see “blowouts and fucked vipers”). If I had a Corvette, I would not want to brag about taking it there for work in fear of people associating me, who tends to respect everyone until I have a reason not to, and thinking I will murder them with my blowout. A lot of businesses don’t realize that they represent their customers and their customers represent them.

"A lot of businesses don’t realize that they represent their customers and their customers represent them. "

very well put. +1 for you.

that is why I am very, very thankfull for the oppertunity I have with Albany Speed. They are some of the best people I ever met, and we will produce great results, and have a blast doing so. And on the flip side, when I run the car and carry the Albany Speed Shop name on the side of the car I will try to show as much respect to people as I can, becasue I am representing the shop too.

EDIT looks like i gotta spread some first.

i gotta ya covered mike. +1 for cossey.

:hug

:thumbup

Most business owners don’t realize the impact of someone just running a sticker on their car. I can’t tell you how many people I’ve seen w/ C6s that have a RLMS sticker on their rear window… And they drive like ass clowns. And that’s with my perspective. Imagine some late 40’s or older guy that actually has a Vette and has the money to mod it. They’ll hear about RLMS, and think back to the day when the jamoke was weaving in and out of traffic, revving unnecessarily and just putting people’s safety at risk.

It’s the same reason I’ve only given out stickers to my business to people I respect and trust to not give me a bad name while doing their own thing.

To add on to what cossey says, the same has been said bout arod and his shop. He can build a sick car but his customer base gives off a bad Rep… sucks for him. Synapse has a great Rep cause they have good people reppin them.