LOL@email from Howard at Redline...

i still have apg stickers everywhere, lol

we even made some throwback stickers

I dont have any APG stickers but I have a MT Motorsports sticker on my Corolla LOL

slomarro is def not one to hide behind his computer :rofl

lol, yea they don’t make computers that big!

Sweet first post brahh

psi2high
Thanks. I have been on the forum for awhile. I just have not wished to get in the middle of some of the drama. It is to bad the internet has become a place to attack others. I am fine with speaking your mind. Many of the posts just seem to be very shallow. I am sure he will attack me after my post. But as with most of his other posts and attacks consider the author.

Yea every one has their own opinions they have built from dealing with local business’s. Some people have had great luck with Redline and others have not. All depends on who you speak with.

+1 ^^^^

BINGO!

This is why I usually don’t post in these threads. No business in the motorcycle or car industry is perfect, everyone fucks up at some point or another, some more then others, but people will all have there own opinions in the end, I myself have used Joe’s multiple times, never had a problem. I don’t know Howard nor do I care to know him really as we don’t have the same taste in cars. Everyone in the end will go to a shop they have good luck with so all this nutswinging is a bit ridiculous.

Tis true. You would really have to go talk to multiple customers to see what they think of his work to really get an honest gauge on what to expect. Personally the experience Ive had was not that great but I know others have made out just fine

usmc
Spoken like a true military man. Nice post. Could not have said it better. I come from the same past. The one thing they teach you is respect. I was taught you have a problem go handle it. But after that move on. I am just sick of people whinning.

cry babies! All of ya!

really guy ? first of all joe as ya call him is a bike shop called joes cycle repair and yes he has been in mags and so on , big fuckin deal someone was in a mag does that automaticaly mean there great and above all ? i dont think so . second of all if ya dont know me then who are u call me out ? trust me i dont hide if someone looks for me , normally i find them and details normally work themselves out :thumbup . im not here claiming im the best at all so before u call me out ya may wanna lurk a little more and ya may be suprised what ya dig up

Joe sucks
Redline sucks
Synapse sucks
APG sucked
JVG sucks
Shift518 sucks
TurboTravis sucks

Good call

so i dont suck ?

nah you’re good, Park Auto Tuned for life

lololol , i love how people come in here think they know me . have i not helped out most on this forum in one way or another lolol my god

nope.

your useless!

to u guys , but thats just because your all mad at me for havin less in my car than u and still bein faster lolol