LOL@email from Howard at Redline...

not incuding buying the car you have more then me in it.

v8’s suck

not really . what ya get yours for ? and your mods -TUNES and whatnot

I said buying the car doesnt count lol

incouding tunes and just go fast stuff I only have a little over 5k in it…including the $950 gear install.

u didnt have to pay for your motor lololol

You just asked Big John to stop hiding behind from the computer:bowdown Ya got balls son.

Anyway, this was not a ‘one time’ deal. Howard has been a dick to me and talked down to me on several occasions, including in real life. His attitude towards potential customers is what get’s him his reputation. Act’s like he’s building TT Lambo’s, when in reality he’s just doing bolt on GM’s. I’ve been in this game a long time, so I LOL when I know people personally that turn out 2000HP street cars and would still change the oil on my Corolla if I asked them to.

I praise good shops/tuners (Jannetty Racing, Junior, ASS, etc) and normally keep my mouth shut if I hear about bad experiences from other people. But fuck that. Howard has treated too many of my friends like shit and done too much damage to their vehicles for me too keep quiet.

exactly! LOL

You can’t turn a handful of vets into a million dollar business… just my .02. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a vet that wasn’t driven by a 50 year old yuppie. Also my .02.

P.s. I work on the floor in my shitty little garage in the sticks, and I’ve sent out many happy Subaru customers :smiley:

$$=arrogance and pig headed cockiness…

:thumbup

the white and orange 525? mikey walked him hard with 3 peeps in the evoo. i wonder if the price tag is worth springs, cam, exhaust and stickers lol. :facepalm

If ya want a warrany with it its worth it imo. At least if it does blow its covered instead of shelling out god knows how much for a LS(whateverthefuckitisnow) lol

Not even close to worth it. You might as we’ll stuff the money difference between a Redline car and a heads / cam + install in the bank for a few years and let it gain interest.

Slowmarro
I like your threat. But as usual you are the guy that is all talk. I would not waste my time on you. But I did get a few instant messages from some people tonight that said you drive some pile of crap and like to talk trash. So I guess that explains a lot of things.

For someone that isnt a do-it-yourselfer I could see it being worth it. To buy a new car, buy parts+installation(and you know they wont drive it great…leading to–>), blow it up, and be faced with replacing a motor that isnt covered by warranty, only to have the labor done again etc etc. That could get expensive real quick.

keep goin my friend this could get epic .

False. You should really check your sources.

:crazy

Tread wisely. And no, not with me, say whatever you want to me lol, but John does not play well with others.

I got pm’s saying you suck the dick and let dudes go ass to mouth. Must be true
., I got a pm about it.

Btw… hit me up. 13/m/NY. Haaiii

Just friendly advice, Id let it go. Im not sure what YOU drive, but his car would give yours a pretty good run on the street, and he’d also give you a good run at meeting in person of ya know what Im sayin.

wants some candies??