lol. is this a deal breaker?

could you handle talking to a girl that actually typed this?:

“you’r a dork”

that is possibly the worst grammar/spelling i have ever witnessed in my life… and because it is so terrible, it has me on the verge of never talking to her again

assuming that everything else was good w/the chick, would this be a deal breaker for you? i really don’t think i can deal with it. :bloated::bloated::bloated::bloated:

lol, i’m fucking serious haha

http://www.positivityblog.com/_images/george_small.jpg

that’s not really that bad. she’s only an e off, which could be a typo, actually.

The pink is annoying, but at least she knows of the existence of the apostrophe.

“your a dork”

would have been worse.

LOL wow…

Kill yourself. Spelling/grammar has no place on teh intert00bz

Pretty sure she didn’t miss the “E” and instead she meant “you’ra”

edit: i guess i might as well pull up all the other examples, need a few minutes as they are bountiful

it’s a sliding scale.

pix of girl. if she’s ugly, she has to be a genius. if she’s hot, we can cut some slack.

adam…ur just an idiot :slight_smile:

Pix of pie to determine freshness.

I think you should change to poll to:
“Will I die alone?”
“Yes”
“No”

If this is honestly an issue for you, I vote yes.

:lol:

dude you’re on a roll today

hey man, if you are into dumb sluts who have the reading level of a 2nd grade monkey suffering from down syndrome, that’s cool… more power to you :rx3:

i guess i like 'em a bit brighter than that though :slight_smile:

They say that the one thing gay guys have going for them is that they can wake up and have an intelligent conversation in the morning.

Eh, that’s fine. Besides pink colored girly font means she’s into ITB. :tup:

dude.

SHE FORGOT THE ‘E’.

:picard:

:clap:

^ Well, considering you seem incapable of operating the shift key on the first word of each sentence, I think your holding out for a woman with perfect grammar is probably a bit of a stretch. To me you seem a perfect match.

She’s probably over at www.chickswhousepinkfonts.com/forums posting a poll asking if she should dump you because you don’t understand capitialization. :slight_smile:

^^^^

seriously… now if she was blowing your dad and gave you aids, then i can the see problem… if it’s really that bad, give her a test and grade it when she’s done, then offer her extra credit for the ones she missed :wink:

EDIT: *checks grammar and spelling before posting…

It seems like a match made in heaven.

:clap:

If it’s a chick you’re just looking for some fun with, who cares if she types and spells like an idiot.

If you actually want a real relationship, then hell yeah it matters.

lol your attempt was pitiful at best, but try again if you feel it necessary

*you’re