LOL @ my tickets!!

take a cruise to springville :tup:

fuck that. i romped on it in first gear. don’t play the i’ve never done anything bad game with me mr!

is it even scarier than when i drove it!!! pulled like a mofo to 2500 rpms… :lol:

yeah it’s pretty decent. better on the bottle

You lost me at “better” <3…

i wish i lived closer, id love to go for a spin.

of course the way you drive you’d never use the nitrous since it turns on at 3k and WOT. LOL

god i had tickets

safety first.

Nice ticket scroll Pat. Don’t bother taking the tint off. Last time I got a tint ticket in Tonawanda the cop gave me 2 at one time. I went in and told them they were removed and the did not ask for any proof, just dropped the tickets. I never did take the tint off. And if you don’t feel like waiting in court for the unsafe start ticket I know a good lawyer, PM me or call/text me.

Window tint sucks, he will be doing himself a favor by taking it off.

:tup: for ending the season without breaking AND in such fashion.

LOL I got pulled over friday… I should have had the following:

Talking on the Cell phone
No drivers license
No registration card
No insurance Card
Inspection 6 months over due
no front license plate.

Thankfully its in buffalo so they told me to have a good night instead of actually writing me a ticket.

i hate you!!! Like i said i don’t mind the unsafe start as i drifted the turn but seriously no address change? it’s changed in the dmv records not on my license.

The license one will be dropped.

When I got doinked for the same thing they laughed. You do not need to have a license with the info printed on it. They should issue you a handwritten sticker for the back of your license with the updated info on it if you decline to pay for a new license.

I got owned once, Unsafe Start, Illegal Speed Contest, Exhaust, Tint, and 130 in 55. The officer spelled my name wrong and wrote my address wrong. I paid a lawyer 125 and got everything dropped :loopie:

LOL nice scroll pat. I also went ticket free this summer until some cop got bored in the village of hamburg and pulled me over 100 ft after I pulled on to the road for no belt on…in my truck lol. I was putting my wallet away and didnt get ym ass down in time to put my belt on before he saw me. I wear it all the time too lol. oh well they got their $20 parking ticket out of me.

I had an unsafe start in Grand island last yr, cost me $50 parking ticket plus school, good luck