LOL @ my tickets!!

Lol so i got 3 tickets this afternoon. Unsafe start (my bad teehee), failure to change address on license (LOL), and having been pulled over many times before, a tint ticket. Never had a problem with the tints until now. I’m not bitching in any way shape or form. I was asshatting I got caught. But the laziness on the officer’s part is what is cracking me up right now…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11004&stc=1&d=1257710393

C’mon you could have at least made an effort and torn the papers off the printer instead of handing me back this scroll. HAHAHAHA.

haha, nice Pat. where did you get them and from whom?

lol, is that like 5ft long?
You should roll it up and put it in one of those scroll containers like in old school games.
then hand it to the DA when you go to court.

Smooth Pat :lol:

Not that bad, you should be able to get the license one dropped

Where did you get these?

btw, judging by the amount of tickets that you guys get here, I really think you’re keeping all the local (and some non local) PDs in business.

lol, nice “Christmas list”

Did the cop rant about exhaust fumes or ask about your “drugs” in the cup holder this time?

fuck the tickets, where can i get a mickey mouse blanket like that?

Probably a bike cop, I got nailed by the WS one last week and got a huge sheet too.

404 officer effort not found

rofl

pat got smart. he hides drugs in his butt

Tonawanda guys. These are the first tickets i’ve got all year. Tints will be removed and hopefully license one dropped. I can deal with a ticket for drifting colvin onto sheridan.

are you OK?

sorry choko and i werent there this time to bail you out. <3

hahahaha! i’m good to go.

Vid of said drifto???

yea, you should have seen the time I got 5 tickets on the same stop. UGH, he didn’t tear it apart either!

haha, that’s awesome.

I saw you guys in Lancaster yesterday, the cars sounded amazing.

prob the same tool.

stop driving like an asshole :tup: