London attack

WTH is wrong with people (warning video)

yea saw that yesterday, i like how calm the one black guy was when justifying what he did after hacking someone to death…

Gun control works :tup:

Hit someone with a car

Chop them up in the middle of the street

Do a news interview

All the things you can do while the local police are trying to find someone with a gun to stop this guy :tup:

Oh and the best response from the military there “Don’t wear your uniforms in public you can change when you get here” :lol:

Disgusting. I can’t even fathom watching that in person.

We really need to end all involvement with islamic countries. Let them fight their war against themselves

Took them 30 minutes to find someone with a gun to stop them. So how about fuck you Piers Morgan.

It’s pretty interesting to see all the craziness that happens in the UK with Sharia law.

You mean mostly not see it because it’s too non-PC for the mainstream media to even report?

http://ct.fra.bz/il/fz/se/i49/5/3/24/f_461e16abac.jpg

FIXED

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

This

So are guns totally banned there?
If so…ARE YOU WATCHING AMERICA?!!

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

This is why this generation/society sux. More people care about the stupid things in Life

Another attacker who was probed previously? Glad national security is such a huge expense in 1st world countries.

OMG WE NEED GUNZ!

I laughed a lot to this.

…decided to bring a knife to a gunfight. As long as they carried less than 7 knives, it’s all good. The ending I would’ve chosen, just a little quicker is the only thing I would’ve changed.

I have nothing to add to this that hasn’t been said already.

If only they would ban knives, cars and hands

Because people can’t do math? According to that picture the London story got 63,158 total views.

Good day, sir! I see you have yourselves a little blade there! Ohhh…don’t worry! We can’t do a thing! We don’t believe in those nasty, evil weapons those yanks use.

Wait, you killed a man! Well why would you do that?!

“BECAUSE FUCK YOU PIERS MORGAN.”

Guns are bad, mmmmmkay.

That’s actually SOP in the US as well.

Did piers say, “if he had a gun more people would have have been killed”?

I don’t think it was in reaction to people hacking up fellow military members up though…