Long Island Trip

Who’s down for the 15th?

im down!

wat

im thinkin besides that hes high on hydro’s… long island to check out the scene

^^that and visit this really cute girl caitlin I go to school with

everybody is bitchin about the scene here so why dont all of us make a trip to long island!

Here’s what my Long Island car scene was like… (I don’t know what it’s like now)

http://www.longislandexchange.com/deer-park-avenue.html

we meet up at Deer park in long island

i’d go down if i wasn’t going to uti the next day. oh and jim would have to be going so i could just tuck in behind his car and follow him like a shadow.

oh and i need hot bagels.

if nobody can make it then I’m down for another weekend, just throwin the idea out there that we should organize a decent group to drive down.

wait wat?

long island ftl

albany car scene or Long Island Car Scene, you tell me whats better.

drive 4 hours or 10 mins

imma lazy fuck

2:45 drive to deer park… just gotta know the fastest way to get there…

I’ll go down, but I’m spending the weekend and staying with my friends down there… I’ll call my friend Joe in advance and have him bring out his 9-sec terminator

I would go!

My girlfriend is from LI so I go there a few times every year to visit family and friends. The scene is CRAZY. Nathan’s is the lot of choice down there. On a wed night in March I saw about 100 bikes and just as many cars packed into a Nathans lot. According to Megan it’s like that almost every night, in different locations. Some of those mothers are dangerous though. They deal big $$$…

proof or its bullshit

2 hours and 45 min is bullshit? leave here at 630 7 and that is no problem.

ill be there this turs night.