Long Time Lurker First Time Poster

Hey all, my name is Rick, I live in Latham and I recently picked up a 2006 Evo GSR from a fellow member on the forum who’s moved on to bigger, better, and badder.

The car is currently in hibernation for the winter but is expected to be on the road around March 1st.

Welcome aboard!

Doesn’t happen to be an extremely low mile Evo does it?

hmmm so you bought ray’s car correct?

Yes, I did. Did I make a mistake, cause Im supposed to hook up with him tomorrow for lunch and get the other set of tires.

Sadly it does not, its actually a little on the high side.

yep, not that tough to spot

84k miles is right where its supposed to be for a 7 year old car.

I wouldnt say moved onto something badder more into something with a little more comfort.

I thought this thing was a hard parked garage queen?

lol hard parked no, garage queen yes lol i think i put less than 10k miles since i owned it. We still trying to take it out for a spin this week ?

For sure, I’ll even see if the next door neighbor wants to open the door and let us drool over his Godzilla.

Nice whip man

Thanks Walt Nod

Hell no you didn’t make a mistake! Ray is the man. Lol I helped him work on this when he was putting his new cams in this. Never got a ride after he got it finished though :frowning:

nice ride. looks clean

welcome! nice car! idk if this was posted already because i just skimmed through but we have a few evo people on here and idk if you interested in autocrossing but scca holds a bunch of events in the area and there is always 3-4 evos in attendance, 3 of which are pretty bad ass

CM, I’ve been to a half a dozen events, with a friend who’s interested in getting into autocross, over the last two years. Seen a few 8, 9, 10s and introduced myself to their owners. They all seemed like a cool bunch.

oh cool! yea good bunch of people eric and paul are the two i know off the top of my head that are really into it

Nice looking evo, welcome!

Yeah, those are the 2 guys I saw almost every time. Eric was an older guy, right? Kinda looked like Santa Claus with the white beard. He had the white Evo 9. Paul drove the GG MR, I think?

Thanks Steve. This is how it currently sits, in box . Hasn’t moved much since I drove it there from EG about a month ago.