LOOK

ive ridden in it pre-tune, and it’s definately sick

And who fuck are you Mr 20 posts???

not hating. just saying ive seen big dyno numbers with low ET’s before. for all you know it could put down the big number and only do high 11’s. so until there also an ET number to go with it…

theres plenty track open right now and there hasnt been any snow the past 2 weeks

20 post or 20,000 whats the difference. You got a big mouth and someone needs to shut it for you.

theres 21 and 22

Dumb girl dont get your panties all twisted up

I dont know why ppl get off on ET. Trap speed is the rush :slight_smile: you go 11’s at 140mph or 10.0’s at 126, that other car will feel MUCH more fun and much faster. you just dont get that rush of a hard launch, like you usually do on a car that ET’s well. you get that top end rush with a hp car.

Ideal world you get both, but what can you expect from a truck with a 6 speed?

hows that getting my panties in a twist? because im not impressed with it? no offense but with his history it wont last. it will more than likely blow up or break something AGAIN before it makes it to the track. get off other ppls nuts.

in the end of the day you can run the 11 pass at 140 while the other car runs 10’s at 126. you might feel faster but your not lol

side note: so whens your turbo going on?

I was there for this event. The truck came in off the street with a very safe tune on it. There are some boost control issues that the truck has. once these issues are made the Tq will increase and carry the power a little better. It really dident even sound like the motor was working hard. I wouldent be suprised so see 780+ in the near future.

As for the ET thing. I think if this setup was in in a sub 3100lb automatic car dont think 9.60 would be asking for much.

So by saying that

you’ll deffinetly be one of the people blamed for its ultimate failure.

Which will lead to its failure

Please read below

I rest my case

k first i said et > mph, cause i know quick, and he will get a laugh out of it. me and brian say it all the time to him.

2nd orr, LSX do like boost. stock cranks have seen 1200hp. the thing id maybe worry about it is rod bolts, or rods. but who knows, parish has made some great power on stock truck blocks.

3rd orr, its the sport of drag racing. where ET is what matters. ET is what gets u the win. go ahead, go 11s at 140mph and id rather go 10s any day of the week at 126mph

:bowdown::bowdown:

I get yah, just rustling some feathers. you’ll make mph comments to me like i think thats the only thing that matters but i do like alittle ET

2nd orr, LSX do like boost. stock cranks have seen 1200hp. the thing id maybe worry about it is rod bolts, or rods. but who knows, parish has made some great power on stock truck blocks.

Not with stock rings/pistons. Build them up they love it as any motor does. Crank may be strong but usually the ring lands will crack with stock pistons/etc. its because of a cooling problem to that rear cylinder area, atleast thats how quik explained it to me. Get to hot and the rings will expand shut and crack that top of the piston. #7 cylinder.

3rd orr, its the sport of drag racing. where ET is what matters. ET is what gets u the win. go ahead, go 11s at 140mph and id rather go 10s any day of the week at 126mph

Yeah if you compete then yeah et wins. Test and tune dont really matter, covering the top half of the 1/8 mile at blistering speeds just feels soo much better. I agree, et is nice to get but for a fun street car, power and top end pull is much more fun. My 10.6 run compared to one of my 11.0 runs on the nitrous felt the same to me, except for the launch. The 10.6 was more fun on the launch, but after that its all pullin thru the gears and raw power. The acceleration rush is greater with higher trap speeds. I guess i’m more of a top speed guy, going fast is more fun than going quick :slight_smile: