Lookie what showed up yesterday

yeah but im not digging through my post.

i saw them unloading that behinds wendys on a road test, looks good!

exactly how I see it

Now all the lowered guys know where to go when they need alignments.

Not that I could ever afford this car, but I wish it had a manual in it.

yup!

saw a red one last night in robinson going towards costco. i was driving and my jaw just dropped. i think it looks dead sexy in person.

:rolleyes: …coming from someone who is also fond of the brown eye

Make sure you read all of the documentation before use (this is from the owner’s manual) :

^Oh WOW. How many trannies do they think it will need???

Saw a white one today at Foreign Traffic on Rte 8. Looks much better in persone than in pics.

agreed 100%

i wonder how many spare trannys they’ve built

rumors are each “clutch” replacement entire trannys need replaced

true or not

My buddy just called me to tell me that the Nissan dealership across from them (he works at Tom Clark Ford) was loading a new GTR onto a trailer being towed by a F-350, the guy paid $85k which is a deal compared to what some of these dealerships are selling them for.

thats what we sold ours for.

how’s that for the lowered guys?

dom still needs a ladder

thats bad ass…wish you was closer chad i know tons of business i could send ya, but thats kinda far to go with a bad alignment :rofl:

so does that mean i need a forklift ? ?

Anthony crane

You should see the daughters house they just built in my area… ridiculous… its right next to Joe Hardys daughters house. Has to be at least 8,000 sq/ft.

Mark at least that! That house is bad ass!
At

Surprise you ?

They dominant the east coast.
http://www.rayanthonyintl.com/index.html

Nope, I know all about them. The one grandson Ryan used to go to Cal, drove an escalade. They own an exotic car dealership in Florida too im pretty sure.