Lookie what showed up yesterday

Indeed

i passed a red one in squirrel hill like 2 months ago…we were tryn to find it to race the STI…

Why?

:ugh:

ill take a ZR1, thanks

why race the STI? is that wat the why was for?

Not for 75k you wont, but agreed… id def take the ZR1

Do you work here? I need to get an alignment on my Mazda3 after installing my Koni’s and looking for a place to get it aligned…

well isn’t that just a beautiful sight to see.

ok, ill take a Z06 then. haha

yeah, i work for the dealership group

I was real close to getting one but got very scared by the fine print on the trannies. Basically, they sell you a car that claims all these great numbers, but then tell you that if you actually use the launch control to realize those numbers, you’ll be replacing tranny at $20k after about 15 launches. Nissan’s own test facility was only averaging 15-17 launches before frying tranny.
Read up on the the GT-R forums and people are already getting screwed. And the thing has a black box that records everything. They know what you did, and how you did it. As such, Nissan is denying warranty claims by telling people they shouldn’t be using launch control, and you can’t claim you only drive it to church on Sundays, because the black box tells everything. Apparently, that’s right in the owner’s manual or something.
There is one at the Monroeville dealer. It’s not on the main floor; you have to ask to see it. They’re getting a black one next month.
'Vette is still my choice.

What he said… There is a big thread on the GTR forums about the VDC control and a guy who already killed a tranny and Nissan chekced out the car and basically stated that since he turned off the VDC (which is ill-advised in the warranty info) that he is SOL on the warranty. They are making the argument that if it’s not supposed to be turned off, then why is there a switch for it?

“Gotchya Bitch!!” -Nissan

If all this is true then fuck that pile of shit…