Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

Have anything for NA’s/CNA’s?

i am looking for experienced fine dining cooks/prep cooks/ and servers for the new restaurant. opens june 1st. traing starts may 1st. pm me.

My company is looking for several electrical/controls engineers (entry to senior level) for the Pittsburgh office. Power distribution, controls, power generation, etc.

Also possibly looking for a senior mechanical engineer, 10 years experience - machine design & analysis. CAD, FEA, CFD experience would be good. I should know more in a day or so.

PM me if you’re interested and I can get you more information or take a resume in.

^ Update on the Mech E position. It was actually for a manager in the DC area, but my manager and the office manager are still interested in seeing resumes for the Pittsburgh office.

There is a job opening up where I work (my job to be exact). The company is Apex North America. They refurbish printing press rolls and laser engrave the ink holding pattern in them.

Basically, it is a machine shop of sorts. The job that is opening is the receiving, shipping, and inspection person. Responsibilities include receiving rolls, getting the rolls ready to be shipped (putting them in a crate and making sure they have the proper papers with them), and inspecting incoming rolls for entry into production–which includes measuring length, O.D. and total indicated runout. The pay starts at $10 an hour and goes up to $11 after 60 working days, then to $12 after another 60 working days. I’m leaving because it is just not the type of work I am interested in, but it may be right for someone looking to get into a machine shop on the ground level. They have, in the past, moved people from this position to other positions in the shop as they come open.

If interested, apply at
Apex North America
65 Washington Street, Donora Industrial Park
Donora, Pa. 15033

If you need directions, e-mail, DO NOT PM me. red04cavy@hotmail.com

Im currently lookin for a job. If anyone is hiring. Im searching the web too so lets see whats new on here. I worked almost 4 years detailing cars. Quick wash’s to full on details. I worked 3years as a mechanic. Did tires, oil change. swapped out parts. read cel , exhaust, basically everything except timing belts and major work. Then worked year at wm on back of the garbage truck. Killed my back so had 2 leave . Now working security. Boring at the spot that im in. Its at a recycling plant. No room for advancements… Lookin to see what else is out there. Has to be pay $10 or up. Got drivers license and vehicle. 24years of age. Located coraopolis Pm me if u got anything

can get ya back in at Wright

wright where at doing what. pm me some info

prob could get you in detail or else mechanic if you have tools.

in wexford

I am a student at PTI looking for an internship/apprenticeship in the Pittsburgh area. I Have had 3 years of AutoCad in high school plus 2 years in college. I was also trained in microstation, and will be learning Pro E soon. I worked for Communale Automatic Sprinkler as a Fire Protection drafter till they closed there doors. I am a quick study and am looking for either a mechanical or architectural job. I am still in school and i go from 820-1220 Monday through Friday. I am a hard worker and ready to learn. feel free to call after 12:30 on weekdays or anytime on the weekend 330-622-0355.

Looking for people with experience in installing and/or servicing residential and light commercial (under 10 tons) HVAC equipment. Competitive pay, one of the top companies in the Greater Pgh area. Full benefits, 401k, health, dental, etc…

Anyone looking for information feel free to PM me or email me and I can get you more information.

Still looking, trying hard to get out of my job. Got no room to move up. Willing to take less money and different schedule to have room to move.

Also I’m trying not to be stuck on a phone cord for 40 hrs./week.

we are hiring for buyers- retail

platosclosetgreensburg.com

Will keep my eye on this. . .

looking for buyers in Greensburg area
fun job
HIRING 16 AND UP with transportation
http://www.platosclosetgreensburg.com/

i got laid off so im looking for something asap. something not too far to drive to from ambridge. gas is almost 4.00 a gallon now so the money would have to be worth it.

ive done a little bit of everything. ideally id like to get a parts runner job or something like that. i need some income asap while im going to school and to finish my shitbucket

i work for an engineering firm that does hvac/fp/plumb/elect.

we dont really have the space for internship, but i will speak w/ my boss and see what he thinks.

the fact that you know microstation is a plus here bc only 2 people knew it and they are leaving this week. everyone else uses autocad bc none of our arch. use microstation.

ill see what i can do.

keep in touch

I’m looking for a job somewhere near Irwin.

I don’t have much experience but I’m 18 (19 in August) and just completed my Freshman year of college working towards a degree in Marketing.

I worked during the school year at our cafeteria thing doing dishes, serving/preparing food, cleaning floors, etc.

I’m looking for around $7.50 an hour or better and basically any kind of work.

Let me know!

ATTN IT GUYS>>>

Grow in a New Direction. PNC is expanding and we want you to grow with us. Join our team today and get all the best in competitive pay, great benefits, advancement opportunities, and work/life balance. AU this, and the confidence of working with a Fortune 500 leader in a diverse work environment. Information Technology Open House Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:00 pm-6:30 pm PNC Firstside Center 500 First Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Positions include: Applications Systems Manager Online Product Manager Business Analyst Project Manager Business Systems Analyst Software Engineer Data Voice Consultant Systems Integrator Network Analyst Web Designer PNC Awards and Recognition: Ranked among the Most Admired Companies, Fortune magazine (2007) Top 125 Companies for Training, Training magazine (2003 - 2007) CIO 100 for Technology Excellence, ClO magazine (2006) PNC Offers Employees: Career Advancement Competitive Pay Great Benefits Work/Life Balance Commitment to Diversity For a new direction, go to www.pnc.jobs! PNC LEADING THE WAY PNC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V/SO

anyone looking for cadd/mm/it let me know.

i have a few things to email you