Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

Expedient guys:

I’m looking and I see a position for the NOC just opened up. Do you guys know any more about the position?

Let me know too, I have a BS in Business Management and I’m IN the market for a new job.

If anyone is interested, UPS in New Stanton is hiring for Package Handlers. It’s all part time work, working up to 5 hours a day usually. Anything over 5 hours in a day pays OT. This is a union position. You join the union after something like 60 days of employment. The benefits are some of the best around. There is plenty of opportunity for advancement as well—I just got hired on as a supervisor.

If interested, contact me and I can give you the # for the HR department.

My company is looking for Electrical Designers/Draftsman

Located in Moon Township about 3 mins from the airport.

pm me if your interested

Bill

what do you need to know?

i dunno how much opening there is gonna be for my field… i’m a recent grad with a bachelors in landscape architecture and an associates in landscape design. i figure its worth a shot

Jsut what all it involves, if it’;s a good oppurtunity, schedule, wage, etc etc… not much of that was listed on the page.

I applied on Wednesday so we’ll see what happens.

my mom’s company is hiring for a few positions. welders, machinist fabricators etc… they are very far behind on all their production orders. the company is located in Plum boro. all positions have full benefits etc…please email colleen Millen at cmillen@accrotool.net

Russ

Accrotool, Inc. is a machine shop and metal fabrication company located in the New Kensington Industrial Park in Washington Township, PA. We are only a few miles east of Murrysville and a few miles south of Penn Sate New Ken.
We serve a multitude of both small and large customers and are expanding. We are currently looking for entry level personnel that posses solid mechanical backgrounds and a willingness to learn. We also are looking for semi-skilled and skilled welders, industrial painters, brake press operators, and saw operators. If are interested in any of these positions or are in need of more information, feel free to contact either of the following people:

Darlene Harvan
Human Resources Manager
Accrotool, Inc.
dharvan@accrotool.net

Eric Morgan
Vice President of Operations
Accrotool, Inc.
emorgan@accrotool.net

You may also send a resume directly to Accrotool, Inc.

401 Hunt Valley Dr.
New Kensington, PA 15068
C/O Darlene Harvan

Thank you for your interest in Accrotool, Inc.

I have a job opening at the end of July for an IT person here in DC. We are looking for someone who is able to manage all of our classrooms that have projectors/computers in them, loading software on computers and can do a little project managing. If you are interested PM me for more information :slight_smile:

well i cant find a job anywhere in my field of landscape architecture and landscape design. does anyone know of somewhere maybe an autocad position is open? for landscape architecture i had to use autocad just about daily with all of my projects.

If anyone knows of a manager type job that gives decent pay + benefits shoot me a pm.

post your resume to geckohospatlaity.com

unemployment just extended benifits for 13 more weeks!!!

yippie!!!

Wow, lucky SOB!

I was off for a week with a messed up hand (couldn’t type/move it) and got paid thought that was decent, until MedExpress billed me $50 for an Ace Bandage. Apparently you’re paying more for the application by a nurse than the actual bandage.

Our job is still open. It’s a manager position with project management and 17 paid vaca days. That doesn’t include your sick days and the other 16-20 days the University closes. It’s in DC too! :slight_smile:

Business Administration bachelors(WVU), along with Electrical Engineering bachelors(WVU)

im looking for a job now. business is slow, and i need to find something. i have 12 yearts management experience, very good knowledge of cost control, inventory systems, labor forecasting, etc…

at carquest auto parts in moon twp
must be 21
must pass a mouth swab drug test
easy as hell job not sure pay rate based on past exp

in need or drivers and counter pro

put your app
in at carquestcareers.com

not open anymore…