Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

auto tractors? :puke: paperless logs? :naughty:

Semi Auto

Looking for an IT or analyst or supervisor position, 4 year engineering degree, 2 years pro exp, and 6 years exp personal exp. location: Pgh, South hills, or close to. Thx Will

I am have recently been downsized. I am looking for clerical / administrative assistant / Front Desk work. I need $11.00 +

Preferrably in the medical field and North Hills. However, for the right pay I’m willing do a little more traveling. PM or IM me with any information.

Thanks.

i am looking for a job in the automotive field if anyone knows a business that is hiring. work experience: monro muffler and brake and service, express care, jiffy lube. did mechanic work from oil changes to putting a crank in my integra at monro. also did inspections allthough i do not have a liscense to inspect cars. express care did brakes tires inspections, jiffy lube well we all know what jiffy lube does. but if anyone knowsof a place that is hiring please let me know you can either pm me or im me on aim at lows101989. i am not certified but i am a mechanic.

Any idea of the pay range? I have a job but I’m always looking as well. South Hills is closer to me than where I work now.

UPDATE:

I got offered a job with an investing firm paying me well over what I ws asking… receptionist FTW!

you need to get yourself a jobby job

Job Information

Job Title: Durable Medical Equipment Driver / Service Tech
Job Details:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?job_did=J8C24N5X
F054CV2KN26

job opening
for a driver/service tech

you will drive at least 1/2 of pa /northern md,norther wv, east ohio
have to be able to pick up more than ups guys 75lbs(bed frames ect)
company van-e350 , gas card ,expense account

long hours 8-6 or done - pay(under 28000)-ON CALL-medical field

go to careerbuilder.com
look for pittsburgh service tech/dme equioment
apply if you score good have your app together ill get a call
thanks
this ia a limited engagement

I’m Looking for junior level PLC’s Electrical Eng pref. but Chemical Engineering ok too . Recent grads are fine. Contact me for salary etc.

do you work with jason reuben?

durable medical equipment?

q1
yes i hired jason

q2
yes durable medical equipment

sounds famiular

I’m in need of a Software engineer, who has done a lot of application development, and has technical knowledge of networking protocols.

$80-100k on experience

any particular development??? i mean… be a little more specific at least… what application, or what language, or what type of engineering (revamp, newly created, initial deployment, ect.ect.ect)???

Looking for a job for a title company paying 12.00+

I have been working as a temp and am being offered a perm position this week. I will be asking for more money in order for me to stay Due to the fact that i will ahve to sign a non-compete clause to be hired as a perm. employee. A place with 2 openings is preferred as my girlfriend and I commute to work right now and love saving the gas money.

What company? I used to work for NREIS.

I beleive thats where he works now, he is tryign to get me a job there, any good?