Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

I didn’t like the hours or pay. I worked in Disbursements department. For us we could not leave until the work was done or the last dhl/fedex pickup at 9PM. The beginning of the month was always pretty easy but at the end it got super crazy. There were days I went in at 9 AM and didnt leave till almost 9PM. Truthfully tho most of the people are cool there, a lot of young people and if you are single (I was not) there are a ton of hot chicks there too. I worked directly with the settlement agents, they had a little better pay and worked better hours. We got out at 6:15…but there were a ton of nights where I left at 6:45-7:30…and I think they worked till 5. Their job is a little more involved and detailed. My overall evaluation is that everyone there uses that place as a “stepping stone”, the pay isnt too bad but not great, the hours are not too bad but not great. Most people I knopw work there for about a year or so and move on (like me). So I say go for it and see what comes of it.

yeah im there, I hear disb. can be a pain…most of teh departments have 1-2 days of OT/month some will give you more. The pay is why I am thinking about not signing a non-compete. If I had no prior experience in this it’d be one thing. But a buddy of mine has begun a pretty impressive career in title work which is somthing i have debated. I am being trained tomorrow to be a settlement agent but the sign on time is approaching fast, I have only been with NREIS for 3 months (520 hrs of “temp time”) but this whole non-compete crap bothers me.

EDIT: the position I recomended for Devin is Closing Coordinator (do nothing and hardly work OT.) They hire people with no experience for this position and don’t push you hard at all.

Well y the fuck would i want that?

To build you resume…stepping stone…could get promoted.

eh,maybe
we will see

still looking!

I am an Architectural Engineer for Pittsburgh Corning. I actually started interviewing today for my summer interns. it will pay any where from $15-$20 depending on abilities and experience. I need students in the MSE field and the ME field. My intern now is a Senior at Carnegie Mellon. Let me know if you arem interested…

Russ

Cubicles FTL

Service Link is hiring… ive been working unlimited overtime for awhile now

anyone 21+ years old, own their own hand AND air tools (decent tools too please. dollar store stuff dont cut it), and not afraid to work outside i could probably get them a job at maroneys as a yard guy. send me a private mesage.

knowledge of cars is a must, import cars especially. we run the full gamet of import cars–old british to new late model europeans and jap cars. 95% of the cars are 95 and newer. however, it is cool to work on wide range of cars–sterling, austin, old datsun roadsters to new a8’s, bmw, and benz. Being able to take cars apart is a must. That means we dont use torches, we do not cut wires unless it is absolutely necessary. We ask that you dismantle the car, not hack it. we have all-data at our disposale, as well as mitchell boks. also have uniforms.

You are not expected to know every part on every car. but it helps to be able to look at a part, and visualize how it comes apart–then do it. if you are breaking the parts you are taking off–than no one makes money. work 45 hours a week (9-6), plus every 3rd saturday you would work 9-1 (so 49 hours that week). you can take a lunch–no one ever does though. usually just eat as we go because we are busy as hell and it is not worth punching out.

pay depends on experience. benefits are available after grace period. nice people to work w/. get hook ups on new parts (10% over cost) and get deals on used stuff.

No room for slackers. All i want is someone who likes cars, and is willing to learn. you will learn a ton if you are not ignorant. you will have an air compressor on the yard truck. you supply your own tools.

send me a pm, and we will go from there.

x2 i cant do that stuff

do you hire established engineers as well?

We are hiring 8 - 10 Administrative assistants and directors for our insurance, investment, and retirement departments. Ummm- you cant be a dumbass, and when dow jones is down 400+ points for the day… you BETTER be prepared to make a spreadsheet of EVERY client and where their stock lies and how they can/will be effected by it.

Today was f-ing crazy.

hmm :slight_smile:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33029

Experience:
• Knowledge of relational database concepts
• Strong knowledge of SQL language
• Experience with data architecture strategies and design
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005
o views, queries, stored procedures, TSQL, DTS, etc.
o SQL Server Integration Services
o Microsoft SQL 2005 Reporting services
o Notification services
• Experience with database modeling tools and flowcharting techniques
• Experience with database maintenance and performance tuning
• Preferred development experience with web applications and/or enterprise level software development. .NET, XML, ASP.NET, ColdFusion, VB.NET, Java, etc
• Other web development skills such as PHP, Perl will be considered
• Strong Technical documentation
• Experience with report writer products such as Crystal Reports, Report Writer, Cognos, Hyperion
• Experience in sales industry a plus
• Must work well with other team members in a collaborative development environment
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet appropriate deadlines

Job Duties:

This position is responsible for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of the Data Warehouse systems to support the enterprise reporting and data processing needs. This position will support the OneCoast systems that include sales force automation, salesforce.com CRM, internal Intranet, web ecommerce, and marketing efforts. This position will be under the guidance of a Team Lead Project Manager and report to the Vice President of I.T.

• Determine and develop database structure
• Develop data processing procedures
• Maintain, troubleshoot and resolve data integrity and SQL performance issues
• Code web based applications to sync data with multiple databases
• Provide easy-to-use enterprise reporting via web or provide Excel files for distribution to management

PM me with questions or send a resume to jim.gephart@onecoast.com

Looking for a job immmediately in sales/marketing/pr/advertising and related fields. Bachelor’s degree from highly regarded university (BSBA). Interested in a position that will allow growth and the ability to work with others.

3+ yrs experience in the sales, marketing, pr, and advertising field with a well known local small business.

Available as soon as possible, resume and references also available.

Any interest, please contact me as soon as possible.

Wide Open Motorsports on Bowerhill in Bridgeville is hiring Auto Detailing. 8-4 everyday monday - friday.

Hm, prob don’t wanna pay what it’s worth but i may call em up:)

www.wideopenmotorsportspgh.com