Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

WE NEED ENGINEERS/DESIGNERS.

http://www.orbitalengr.com

Does anyone that work for Comcast know if they are hiring? I am looking to get out of the mortgage title business. I have been doing mortgage title work for the past 6 years, and I am ready for a change. I have tons of customer service experience, and I have management experience from running a notary closing business from my home. I saw that when you apply, you can choose the option if someone refers you. Is there anyone working for Comcast that would refer me?? I heard they are a good company to work for…and even if they aren’t, they have to be better than where I work now. My current employer is about to lose their biggest client and they are screwing all the employees over. It almost seems like they are trying to get people to quit.

PM me if you know of anywhere that pays decent - $12-$13 an hour would be fine, just as long as I can get out of the place I work now.

2+ Years of customer service/sales experience and telecommunications experience. Looking for something in the same area. Sprint likes to lay off 5000 people so i’m out of a job.

Looking out for an HR/Operations internship. Paid or unpaid, doesn’t matter. Has to be a good, reputable company, local. Thanks.

I work at comcast up on summit part in the IP support desk, it isn’t a great job, but free cable rocks. I’m not sure if we’re hiring, but I can reffer you if you want.

i work at a carwash in bridgeville…the sign says The Works but its actually owned by Mr. Magic…i get paid 7 an hour plus tips…on a good saturday i’ll make 40-70 in tips…it’s a real easy and fun job…if anyone whose younger wants a good job they are always hiring

I’m looking for a new job… anyone got anything… I’m in Kittanning, I’ve spent the last three years working on caterpillar engines, diesels, 8x8’s, ordering parts, customer service, etc. I can give a detailed history if someone is interested. I am not ASE certified, but I plan on getting certified in May (I have taken a lot of “pretests” and blew those away, I’m fairly confident that I will pass).

Shiiiiit I should have been a comp sci major.

Do you have any professional IT experience?

As far as data input/management and things of the such? Yes.

Lot Attendant for Wright Pontiac.

See Ron Clark.

Medical Assistant/Receptionist needed @ Nigro Ankle and Foot Care ASAP
Multiple office locations

Send resume to
Nigro Ankle and Foot Care
1601 Union Ave
Natrona Heights, PA 15065 OR Contact the office @ 724-226-0544

CUSTOMER RELATIONS
FLOOR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER

Wright Automotive Group is seeking a mature/retired, motivated
And responsible individuals for part time employment to assist in managing showroom customer traffic in a high volume dealership.

Requires excellent communications skills.

• CUSTOMER RELATIONS
  • TRACKING CUSTOMERS
  • SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS

Floor Coordinator’s JOB FUNCTIONS MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

recording 100% of all traffic on dealership property.  Management decides who is or isn’t an opportunity should a salesperson object.

Example: 10:15am – young couple with baby looking at new truck 

Gathering all activity information from salesperson to include name, multiple 
           contact numbers, interest, trade, etc.  Followed by entering data into CRM and on floor log.

Making sure a manager signs off on each opportunity and provides management comments into CRM and on floor log.

Print Month – to – Date data either at beginning or end of working day.

In the case of a managed floor.  Floor Coordinator to manage rotation to ensure each customer is waited on promptly and professionally.

For an interview, please call Matt Miller

Any IT (network systems) or writing/journalism internships?

What’ll it be? IT? or journalism? Or you looking to do IT journalism?

Lenhart’s in North Huntingdon (across from Hamilton Buick) is looking for a mechanic.

Tommy’s transmissions on Mosside Blvd. in Monroeville is looking for a tranny technician.

i know nothing more, just saw the ad’s on their signs.

I’m open to either.

I’m not looking yet, but once I move to Slippery Rock for school I may be looking for a decent part time job in the area. Up until this point I’ve always ran my own business, but interested in seeing what’s out there. My other job for the past 3 years has been finance and credit repair, but looking for something I’d enjoy more out here, possibly something auto related.

what kind of IT experience are you looking for? i’ve worked in the IT field for the past 2 years doing systems/network admin stuff. in the past 6 months i’ve been working with our data center(s), blade servers, compuware, etc…

I need a receptionist/ Admin Assistant 12.50 +

Mon- Fri 8-5 or earlier.